Reviews for I Will Find You
Showstopper chapter 16 . 4/26/2002
Sweet end to this series. Raiha came back for her. Yeah, he took a while, but he came back. I would've broke him off if he didn't come back, ;) Nice bit about Yanagi being manga-mad and her reluctance to use their experiences as a manga. I don't have much else to say except have a good day, :)
aww chapter 16 . 4/25/2002
aww... so sweet! but i dun reely get the ending... duh was she going punch him? but anyway! all the cool couple ended up togerther so tt;s good!

hope to see more of your works in the future
kakambing chapter 16 . 4/24/2002
oooo... simply beautiful! . i love your fic very much !~
rhiannon chapter 16 . 4/24/2002
WAAAAHHHHHH!NOOOOOOOOO! IT CAN'T BE! This is too good to end! There has to be a sequel to this! All good things must come to an end! And Raiha got what he deserve! Thank you for writing this wonderful fic! Please continue to create masterpiece!
Sacharine chapter 16 . 4/24/2002
Aww... that so sweet! Sorry for forgetting to mention you, I just posted it (TEP) fresh from my beta reader... I will be sure to add you in the next time! *sigh* calcus test tomorrow... so it is over huh? So any new series from you? *hint hint* Nice one about the manga-mad yanagi...
Nurik0o chapter 16 . 4/24/2002
sugoi~ heheh~ _ Finally it's peaceful and happy ever after~! Hahah~ Well, I'm going to read ur sequal now~ _ Love ya fic!
Foggy chapter 16 . 4/24/2002
Cool! At the beginning the difference in how Fuuko and Yanagi address people is so cute. I thought they were trying to write a testimonial until Yanagi got shocked. At the end I was grinning like a fool. The way how Raiha got hit and falls is just like what happened in the first few chapters. It feels good to see that they don't need that phrase anymore...now I'll wait for your other fics. and Thanks for providing the translations of that particular chapter in vol.32 of FoR.
ChibiRaihaHK chapter 15 . 4/22/2002
Hold on. That can't be the end, rite? That leaves all the readers hanging! I know that this isn't the end, rite? And if it IS the end for this fic, then there is a sequel to it, right? RIGHT?

But... I love this fic. I keep waiting for more updates. So should I keep waiting? Tell me, please?
The Blue Sorceress chapter 15 . 4/21/2002
Is that the end? Will there be a sequel if it is? Leave me haning why don't you! (((don't worry, I'm not actually irritated))) That was *lovely*, just *lovely*, and though it resolves the Fuuko/Raiha bit it also leave the reader with something to inspire the imagination. The balance between dialogue and description was weighted a little to the dialogue side of things, but that's okay. Everyone seemed pretty much in character, didn't notice very many, if any at all, OC moments, which helps keep things nice and smooth. That's one of the things I liked about this story and your others, nobody does anything they wouldn't ever do in the series. Well, I'm rambling, so I'm going to scoot. However, before I do, let me say it again, this was just *great*!

Blue
Nurik0o chapter 15 . 4/17/2002
_ It's a nice chapter... HeE~ Kinda have a happy touch to it! Is Raiha gonna go away again? Is he Is HE? Hahaha...

Well, do continue pls! _
Resie chapter 15 . 4/17/2002
It's official. I no longer love it so far... I love it all together! _v Very well done! and if you don't do anymore with this story there isn't gonna be a happy little cookie. There has to be more... Right? Please? *sigh* I should get back to my homework now .
Luna Crescent chapter 15 . 4/16/2002
THERE IS ONE MORE CHAPTER TO THIS, ISN'T THERE? YES?

WAI! I loved the part with Neon and Kurei! VERY touching! _ This chapter was written nicely! Even the small part with Recca and Yanagi had me all happy and delighted. *giggles* Mikagami was in-character too

Most of all, I ADORED the last part with Raiha and Fuuko! THAT'S WHY THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
tenken chapter 15 . 4/16/2002
aggghhhh!

just when i thought raiha and fuuko gonna get together!

"I will find you" ... doe sthat mean he's going? noo! after all dat happeneed dey should be together...

gomen for da bad writing... continue ur fic! i wann see how raiha an fuuko end up... velly velly good (nods)
Foggy chapter 15 . 4/16/2002
*grins*Cool! Not really sure of what you did to T-M but I think he's in hell. Didn't thought you would come up with chapter 15 this fast, but you did and it's good! Neon's POVs really brought out her pro-Kurei side, for a lack of better expression. It's good to see Mikagami and Miki in action after so long. Is there an epilogue to this fic? Kinda feel nostalgia now that this one has ended...will be waiting for your next fic.
rhiannon chapter 15 . 4/15/2002
THAT WAS AMAZING! OH! I love this story! The perfect ending! Isn't over is it? No, there has to be a sequel to this! What will happen to Fuuko and Raiha and everyone! Ergh, you do this everytime with a cliffhanger! I hate it, but i love it because it makes me more happy to read the next chapter! love this!
161 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »