Reviews for I Will Find You
Sacharine chapter 15 . 4/15/2002
Hmmm... there is more right? This chapter is so wafy and sweet! *Laughs* I like the part when Mikagami goes... think monkey ... the body is 70-75% water... Yup I also like the meanings of roses... interesting fic!
Showstopper chapter 15 . 4/15/2002
A great end to a great series. I'm glad that Neon and Kurei finally hooked

up, well at least as much as they could for right now anyway. It kind of

figured that Fuuko and Raiha wouldn't have as much luck, Raiha with his

loyalties to Kurei and all. It was a nice first kiss for Fuuko though. I've

enjoyed reading your stories a lot. You're one of the few fanfiction authors

that has made me anxiously await the next chapter in a story. Due to stuff

that I'm not going to get into here, I'm probably not going to see your

sequel to this story or anything else you do for a while. I guess what I'm

saying is goodbye for now. Keep up the good work, have fun in college, keep

listening to Hikki and most importantly have a nice day, :)
The Blue Sorceress chapter 14 . 4/11/2002
Lovely job m'dear! Dear god in all of this chaos I almost forgot about Raiha and Fuuko. Boy, *mind* flies when I'm having fun ; Any how, I needs must do some homework etc. but I'll be keeping a close eye out for chapter 15.

ChibiRaihaHK chapter 14 . 4/11/2002
Okay, I ran out of adjectives about Neon-san's death.. But you get the point, right? I tried to be as accurate as possible, but it seems I still have problems with vocabulary.

Sho, I guess you are pretty close to the end, huh? Well, I like, I like. This one's a really nice RaiFuu fic, and I'd love to see the end. You say you might finish this fic by this month? _

Hmmm... Well, I see that Recca's going to make some kinda mistake in the next chapter... Hope the cost for this isn't altogether too high...(Neon's death was enough, no? Even if Yanagi IS going to try and bring her back...) And hopefully that cost won't endanger Raiha-niichan and Fuuka-san... You DO remember how I was begging you not to make niichan so sad, right? RIGHT?

Like I said in my last review, this fic is a really really nice one. Nice plot, nice setting, nice mood, nice everything! If this fic has a happy RaiFuu ending, I'd be willing to put it down as a legend in my book...

Ohoh. Ice cream truck going past my neighborhood. I gotta go (my town is WAY too warm...;) and buy one. Take care and hope you finish this chapter quick! *runs off to find Raiha* Niichan! I want ice cream!
Nurik0o chapter 14 . 4/11/2002
Yata! Hahah~ Tadaima! I'm BACK! *LoLZ* (Who cares!) Alright! GREAT GREAT PLOT! Ahh! Sorry din' review for the past few chapters, kinda... lost in a world of my own! T_T

Anyway, I really love Yanagi's strong-willed character. She's lovely this way, no longer the "recca-kun" kiddo! HeE~

I really hope this is a happy ending story, but then again, who knows? I had a dream that in ur plot, Tendoujigoku entered someone else's body. HeE~ 0;;

Alright, come on! Let's get to the next chapter! At ur own pace of course! Hee~ Til' next chapter! Take care!
Foggy chapter 14 . 4/11/2002
Yoz! I really like how Yanagi is in control for once. At least Neon's soul is still there. There's still sarcasm in her even after she died. That's so Neon. For Recca's POV, it's quite okay, mushy maybe, but we get quite a lot of those in the manga. I don't hate the fic cuz' you kill Neon. Well, it sorta have a kind of regretful beauty in it. Can't really describe it. Looking back, it's really hilarious to see Mi-chan and Koganei comments about Domon fight. I really like your fics. I thought you are an expert on writing Recca after you wrote so many Yanagi fics. I'll be waiting for your translations...
Sacharine chapter 14 . 4/11/2002
Golden angel.. beautiful but a bit strange though nah... i was abit off last weeek... major chem and physics tests ...Erm.. does that means Neon just going to remain in kurei soul? (O_o) wow... must be getting crowded in there... (_')Is Takagi Raiha official sir name? If not could i use it too?
Resie chapter 14 . 4/10/2002
O.o Wow! So funky! Hmm... I like the way Neon perceives Kurei's soul... it's so sad really... *sniff* I like the fact that it's Yanagi leading the way instead of Recca. I get a little annoyed sometimes when he is always in the thick of things. I like it when others get the chance espcially when it's someone one like Yanagi (although I am not a big fan of hers)

Mmmmm.. I guess I'll go back to watching Scryed now! Kazuma! Yay!
rhiannon chapter 14 . 4/10/2002
This gets better and better! Love it! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Luna Crescent chapter 14 . 4/10/2002
WOOHOO! FINALLY! It's about time he got down there _ but he's so confused... *giggles* ah, well... His POV was done pretty well, I think. I wonder why the order of the karyuu are..uhm..random o.O

*sigh* So we're nearing the end now... Hmm, but when you finish this, will you be writing the sequel to Shiawasena Owari Katanantenai? That one was my fav of your fics...

Watching all of Gravi with those horrible, horrible subtitles... x_x Must have been torture on your part...
Showstopper chapter 14 . 4/10/2002
Awesome chapter as always. I couldn't really tell that you were in a bad mood.

Recca's POV was pretty sappy, but I think he'd act that way concerning Yanagi.

I also liked Neon's POV, especially the line in which she was talking about how

she's in his soul and she's still looking for him. I don't think I've said this,

but I'm glad to see Yanagi actually do something besides heal. My only experience

is with the anime and I'm not going another mini-rant about her attitude there. The Eternally

ballad is track 6. Track number 12 is named kotobani naranai kimochi. I can

see why you'd be uncomfortable with number 9. I didn't know what she was

singing with that one, so I found the lyrics and my first thought was damn, she's

getting kind of freaky there. Umm, I have two favorite male Jpop/Jrock singers Ken Hirai and Gackt.

My favorite male Jrock groups are Glay and Siam Shade. Looking forward to the last

chapter. I'd like to see Fuuko and Raiha reach some kind of happy ending.

Have a good day, :)
Luna Crescent chapter 13 . 4/3/2002
WHOA... Well, it wasn't VERY choppy, just a little less flowing than usual. I liked it though... The scene that featured Kurenai was nice... o_O Hope Neon will return though!

Yeah, Gravi is a sad thirteen episodes long... I want the manga too XD

Ah, so you had the crappy-ass DVDs too... my last three episodes were from those DVDs..I hated 'em... Aizawa was that EVIL EVIL guy from ASK who hired these random thugs to beat up/rape Shuichi. I hate that guy. I luv the others though. Especially Ryuichi (the Chinese name is "LUNG"? OMG! *falls over and dies* Ryu-chan!), Shuichi, and Yuki (Uhm, Eiri, I mean. Not his sensei - I don't like that guy much either)

Keep writing! I'm waitin' to see how this ends up... (Recca! Hurry up and get down there!)
Foggy chapter 13 . 4/2/2002
lol, to your question, I believe theoratically yes, practically no. Hmm, now that you said it, the watching parts kinda seems right. Aaah, don't worry, it's not like I'll hate your fic just coz' someone die. I think Kurei's POV is logical, well, he got to break down when people around him keeps dying. Well, about choppy POV, sometimes similar things happened to us too. Like Joker said, he's hiding behind a mask. At least there's hope for Neon too.
sacharine chapter 13 . 4/2/2002
Gomennasai... as usually, a great chapter. hope to see more of your story..
ChibiRaihaHK chapter 13 . 4/1/2002
*Stares at her last review. Scratches out the "natural" and writes "inevitable" above it.

Okee... My definition of a masterpiece? A masterpiece is, in this case, a very very nicely written fic that is hard to come by. Something really rare and won't just pop out in anyone's head (especially not mine...-.-...).

Right. So now, Yanagi has a little ace up in her sleeve? Wow. Wonder what that is. Somehow I get a feeling things are going to get even MORE messier than it already is... Is Recca going to join in the fight? Well, keep writing! You can count on me to review all of your chapters!
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »