Reviews for 50 Moments
Victoriousbeauty chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
if you can add (please i insist) another 100 moment i wouldnt (an wil appreciat it) mind
umbrella10 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Haha these are really good- some made me fangirl over the fluff or angst while others just made me laugh out loud! :D
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
"Nowaki, if you know what's good for you, you'll put those ice cubes away."
Lol, I know what he was thinking. XD

#31 – Sacred
Lies. All lies.
Is this one Nowaki? I am assuming so, but it doesn’t say…

#50 - Breath
Because he’s a sluuuuty uke. But we still love him.

Noah
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
i had to read that last sentence twice before i caught the REAL meaning.
HowDoYouDoop chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Naaww~~ So cute. I love this couple and all their adorable little moments :)
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Awesome~
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
My favorites:

For somebody so quiet, he sure liked his music loud, Hiroki thought, staring at the heavy metal CDs that were piled on Nowaki's bookshelf.

They must be the only couple in all of Japan dumb enough to always show up half an hour early to their own dates, Hiroki thinks.

If Hiroki is the center of Nowaki's universe, then Nowaki's got a fucking wide orbit, because Hiroki hasn't seen him for almost a week now and it's pissing him off.

I also love the little running stories you have going through single sentances... Nicely done. You have a good grip on their characters. :D

-Audrey
turtle bear polkadots chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
LOVED THEM ALL. c:
jeanne7649 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Hi,

I liked all fifty very much. The HirokixNowaki arc in JR worried me at first, because Nowaki seemed like such a doormat. But in reading people's fanfic I've come to see that they are much more interdependent and understand each other much better than I'd thought.

Good job!
armybro8 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I love 15, 19, 42, and 50 the most. But they're all great, I just like those the best because I laughed out loud while reading them. :)
zeroworkethic chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Hehehe! #31 was awesome! I can see it so clearly! Egoist might only be my second favorite pairing, but I'm adding this to my favorites ASAP!
peacemakerwarfreak chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Love it! Best story ever! Go EGOIST!
NaussicaVOW chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
O

M

G

!

CAN YOU SAY MY ULTIMATELY LOVE FAVORITE BEAUTIFUL SORTA STORY THING EVER?

I keep reading it over and over again! I love it so much! NowakixHiroki is my FAVORITE pairing in Junjou Romantica! IT BEATS ALL! I LOVE IT! GAHH! :D

its so cute and sappy and its also funny and rough and amazing! xD

I am so happy someone did this, i will probably never stop re reading it! lol

ANYWAYS! I thought it was marvelous. need i say more?

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :D

~Looneh
AnimeAngelRiku chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
OMG! Totally loved this! I thought I knew enough of the Egoist couple, but gosh! I was wrong! Completely fell in love with more than half of these beautiful (and some yet sad) 50 Egoist moments... congratulations!
elise22 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I really liked this. Nearly every one-liner is like the opening of a really great fic you don't need to read because everything is in the opening line.

Sometimes less truly is more. Kudos.