Reviews for Over His Head
starkmaddness chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
What a fascinating character study! I enjoyed every facet of it ;)
Xaikra chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Who knew Shuri had such naughty thoughts about Teito?... xD

Anyway, I loved this story 3
WarriorQwil chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This is great, I love it. So bratty and snotty and a perfect characterization! Funny too. Thanks for this! :)

peace and love ~
shourin chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
gehehehhe... naughty shuuri...
BlasterBlurby chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I loved it! thx for the great read!
Zigren chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I loved it. I usually avoid present tense fics, but this was just so interesting I couldn't help not read it. Oh Shuri~ I'd love to see more 07 fanfiction from you. o u o
RonSa chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I loved this. I beg you to continue with it. Seriously BEG. This could turn into such a nice plot. If you absolutely do not want to, please give me permission to write a sequel.
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Oh. my. Someone has feelings they're not admitting. Write on!
sunset89raven chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Wow...I actually never really thought of this pairing before, but how you write it is actually quite good. :) Love how you managed to keep Shuri in character, especially how he justifies his own thoughts regarding Teito. XD Keep it going~
firedraygon chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Holy crap, this is so awesome. Shuri is a surprisingly interesting character in this. I love how awkward he is, but NOT awkward since he's an Oak. XP And how he tries to justify Teito belonging to him. I love this. Great work.

~fd97
SilverScarecrow chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Not a pairing a ever considered (as I much prefer Shuri's relative Hakuren to be paired with Teito), but it was most impressive! Very well written and...well, it was just perfect.

...Dammit, now I'm a Teito/Shuri fan. Now look what you've done!

Keep writing!

~SS
SemiPrecious chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
O... I likes. XD

What really impressed me is that you kept Shuri so in character even with such unusual, non-canon content. I can actually see him thinking this way about Teito (though he'd naturally justify it with the whole rank, ownership thing).

But you actually made me pity the idiot bastard -.-;; Very impressive. Just goes to show that there's (potentially) more than one facet to every character.

I'd love to read more 07 Ghost stuff, so keep the fics coming!
djNYX chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
You did a fantastic job depicting Shuri's all-about-me personality. The writing style was awesome, too. You should write more 07 Ghost stories. Not many people do and that depresses me. :(
sesshomarousecretlove chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Yes, this story is win forever! And so in-character for stupid Oak. Nyah, and I love-love-LOVE your writing style. God, with the apple juice... -nosebleed- Hm, your summary led me to believe this would be angst (and I guess it kind of is for Shuri, haha...) but it wasn't it was much better! So yeah. Write more! Right now!

-SSL

P.S. I love the title too.
azab chapter 1 . 4/14/2009