Reviews for Other Choices
s.lee chapter 11 . 7/17/2007
this story is awesome! i wish you would finish it.
teardrops2m chapter 11 . 8/14/2005
Good story cant wait for the next update.
k0t0r0 chapter 11 . 12/27/2004
Ah! Me gusta. Please update! I hate unfinished stories.. :(
Pia Bartolini chapter 11 . 10/12/2003
Well, the perspective of this story is certainly interesting. A far more opriginal premise than most, and its been executed very well. So this leads me to my next question...WHY IN THE FLYING FESTERING FUCK HASN'T IT BEEN UPDATED IN 14 BLOODY MONTHS?
Rashaka too lazy to sign in chapter 11 . 6/2/2003
This is interesting. But I've been wondering: if you brought Jet in, when is Faye going to arrive? I'd like to see what you'd do with her character in this AU.
sidheranma chapter 11 . 3/30/2003
Hay, you gonna update again or is this story a lost cause.
kuroiyousei chapter 11 . 9/8/2002
Heh, I like the idea of Spike stocking up Jet's fridge with meat.

This chapter's REALLY making me wonder where this story's going... whether you're going to keep it on a semi-personal level like you have, or get more of the big-time clan polotics involved. The whole story's verrrrrrry interesting so far, and I'm most curious to see more of it. So keep up the good work, ne.
kuroiyousei chapter 10 . 9/8/2002
"...Vicious always played to win, never just for fun, and he carried a katana." Heh, that does seem appropriate. Very funny.

"Even Vicious had a couple of Julia’s scarves." ROFLOL! This line is just so perfect!

A bedpan as an ashtray... yeah, that's just what I'd expect from Spike in a hospital, even if it was Lin who handed it to him.

Ah, poor Spike, to find himself in such a situation (about Jet, that is). I don't see any good way out of it, really... Heh, "Julia's bad driving karma." LOL.

Not only do I love the way you write Vicious and Julia in specific, I love the group conversations within the cohort; very fascinating stuff. Lin's such a cutie!
kuroiyousei chapter 9 . 9/8/2002
"Stickboy." LOL.

I love his "brief but satisfying fantasy of beating the shit out of all four of them" when he's hanging there with his arms dislocated. I can just see him flailing around doing it.

"Spike briefly wondered how the hell this guy got into any gang at all." ROFLOL.

"Of course I'm trying to save my life." I love it when characters say things like that. Much cooler than idiotically pretending they're not. More amusing, too.

"...the local amateur hour." Great. Did I mention I love the way you write Vicious?

"...the most likely to be involved in a car chase unrelated to work." I can just see that in their Red Dragon yearbook... LOL... and I'd have to agree, of course.

The betrayal scenario is very sad; nicely done.
kuroiyousei chapter 8 . 9/6/2002
Of course his nose itched. That's one of the fundamental laws of the universe.

"Mother hen" is indeed a very good way to describe Jet.

Ah, faery is learning about torture devices. Fanfiction is such useful stuff!

Very, very sad, this apparent betrayal. I'm quite curious to find out who it could have been.

"'Nothing, but it felt good.'" Very true, very Spike.

Ah, I'm so tired... it's 2:30 in the morning here, and I've got to go to bed. So I'll review the other three chapters tomorrow, OK? You already know I like 'em, though.
kuroiyousei chapter 7 . 9/6/2002
Ha ha, mock Jet's awful furniture!

ROFLOL.. Jet doesn't allow sarcasm in his ship! But I always thought he was a sweetheart, and you write him just like that.

"'You have 30 seconds to convince me that this is damn important.'" LOL. Even better, "'He’s still planning to take over the world, if that’s what you mean.'"

It's amusing that Spike feels so relieved because he has a plan... even though his plan involves getting himself turned in for a bounty. "Something that no one would even suspect of being a plan" really describes a Spike-type-plan well, methinks.
kuroiyousei chapter 6 . 9/6/2002
So, are you guessing about Spike's shoe size? ; )

Oh, what a horrible way to find out his friends were dead... it makes me sad for him.

Now, why would you want to change Spike's hair? That's half the reason he's so sexy!

"...the sense that God gave little green apples?" Where'd you get that phrase? I laughed so hard when I read that the first time.

I love this scene with Van Pelt... it's just too funny and clever. "'Nah, it's the coat.'" Lovely!
kuroiyousei chapter 5 . 9/6/2002
Aw, poor Spike, trapped in such a boring place without his girlfriend. It doesn't seem to me, honestly, that he thinks about her quite enough. Does he really love her?

"Why does everybody ask me that?" Yeah, people ask me that too. But I never AM listening, so that would be why.

LOL... yeah, Spike's got the wits not to get into any trouble in the first place... just not the inclination.

Oh, I'm laughing so hard as I'm reading this... that is just like Spike, to "break the bank at four different casinos in less than a week" because "there wasn’t anything else to do on TJ."

How strange is it to see Jet pulling a gun on Spike for a bounty... You'd think, though, after watching Spike fight those guys, he'd know better.
kuroiyousei chapter 4 . 9/6/2002
'“What part of ‘Mao has asked me not to say anything,’ did you miss, Zumi?”' Hee hee, I love Spike.

The banter between Vicious and Julia about casual clothes and so on was delicious. Hey, delicious rhymes with Vicious, doesn't it? I wonder why...

Silly indeed! LOL!

Oh, I meant to mention: thanks for your comments on "You Won't Regret It."
kuroiyousei chapter 3 . 9/6/2002
ROFLOL, "long tailed cats in a room full of rocking chairs." One of the most apt and amusing descriptive phrases I've ever heard.

I like the way you write Mao too. He's cute.

A bet with the Van... LOL... that's awesome. And a four million woolong bet at that! Yikes!