Reviews for Cullen the Horde
Claerwen chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
awesome story! :( i do hope you change ur mind and continue this!
RemusIsMyHomeboy chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
awesome. I can understand the EU blocking those "from over the pond". Come one everyone else did it to us in 28 days later
mmcelroy chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
OMG, this is hilarious!
sanguinescriptor chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
I understand kiddo! 3
monowa chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Please don't let Carlise change he is such a nice "person".
isetthefair chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Amazing!
sanguinescriptor chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Seriously Edward won't change Bella? That's just ugh! But I love it! Many wins!
sanguinescriptor chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Brilliant! Sorry I didn't start reading, but I just gotten back from break and had school stuff. This is awesome!
Kimboat chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Hello Angellikka!

So I read the story and I liked where it's starting from. The voices of the different characters are wonderful. But instead of "RPOV" would you just be able to put the name of the character there? For non-fanfic junkies like myself it would make the transitions easier. As Edward and Emmett both have 'E' names.

Otherwise I've enjoyed it. I am also curious as to why Emmett would be excited about a trip for two to Seattle? I always assumed the family was disastrously wealthy and could afford everything. Still... I love the chili. And m. I want to eat some.
silveraure chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
BRAINSS! er, NEW STORY!

I think vampires are the perfect characters for a story about zombies - they can't be killed, right? Or I guess they could be if the zombies tore them apart. I really love "28 Days Later" as a zombie movie.

I can't wait to read more :) Only one comment - there's a your/you're confusion in EPOV.
emminema chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
i like it ! you should read my twilight dead set story ! type in on search

twilightdead set