Reviews for Working Out the Kinks
PhoenixRoseQueenToo chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
... So I didn't know that Tai/Izzy was such a popular pairing until I decided to look up "Koushirou" and "Romance" in the same search. I tell you, I wasn't expecting the first page to be full of Izzy/Tai stories, and I definitely, DEFINITELY did not expect to find this particular number... I can't say that I'm creeped out or scared or anything of that nature. In fact, I found this story quite lovely. Then again, I have an odd attraction to threesome and harem stories so... yeah. And goodness, can I say that dominant Izzy is rather attractive? Hell, forget attractive, it's sexy. I mean, he bloody SEDUCED Daisuke! DAISUKE of all characters. It was wonderful.
SmileRen chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Oh my gosh! -frantically presses a towel to her nose- That's hot, that's really, really hot!
A Hidden Path chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This... This is a great story! Despite being somewhat over-the-top in scenario, the execution of the characterizations make it work. And I love it :D
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I'm a Tai/Matt kinda guy, really, but now and then I do like to poke around and check out a couple of different pairings. Just for the giggles.

Anyways, in doing the above I came across this story, and I've gotta say...this is one of the hottest damn fics of any pairing (or grouping) that I've ever had the honour of reading. It was a fabulous idea, and it was fabulously written.

I absolutely adored how it was so slow burning, and so rich, and so passionate, as opposed to the majority of citrusy stories on this site, which tend to be rushed.

Awesome stuff! :) x
MidKnightHours chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
W-O-W!

I am a self-admitted Digimon fanatic, which is of course slightly embarrassing for any normal 16 year old (Normal being the word I use loosely), and having been introduced to this story by a friend... I can honestly say I had NEVER seen the characters of Koushiro and Daisuke in ANY of those situations, yet you wrote it in such a way that it was made believable and passionate.

I wish you the best of luck with your FanFic future.

-During the MidKnightHours people dream of ways to excite their audiences, yet you seem to do it naturally :P-
yuriama sohma chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Whoa, sooooo...share and share alike?
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
There are many words to describe how much I LOVED this fic...but for now only one will be used *drum roll* ...EPIC! *clapping and whistling for a standing ovation*
PsychicZai chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I usually prefer Matt/Tai, but this was a really good fic!
Master Sapphire 69 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I think you made this pairing like 10x's hotter! NICE!
sfiddy chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I'll be honest, I don't read much slash, but I was intrigued by a comment made by a reader of my own fic regarding a lemon I wrote and may try to write a slash scene.

He recommended I read your one-shot as an example of a good slash piece. It was lovely- explorative and rich and very gentle. Nicely done!
Bragi151 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Wow. This was wonderful for a first fic, not only was the situation interesting, but the writing was also wonderful (when I was actually able to get my head out of the gutter and actually take a look at the writing style, that is). I really do applaud your introduction to fanfic, and look forward to more.

If you ever need a beta, don't hesitate to PM me, I'm always more than happy to oblige. Oh, and for the record, I think your stance on the slash of Digimon is...for lack of better terms, correct and well thought out.

Good Job and Good Luck D
The Phantomess of the Opera chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
MM! What a delicious fic!
Tsuki KamiNeko chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
M, I must agree- I've read a lot and the way you write just blows the others out of the water. You meticulously wrote down the details of every moment and sensation that allows me to actually feel the heat and passion that it just... It gives me the shivers of pleasure / Delicious writing I say. :)
Shevira chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Wow,

I've read quite a few lemons here and there... ok... A LOT of lemons. Most of them are forced and not much but attempts to be descriptive with mechanical actions.

You, however, have been able to transmit the hotness of the moment to "paper". I'm not ashamed to say i got hot and bothered reading this xD.

Keep up the good work!

-Shev
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
DAYUM! That was hot! This was really, really good! I was worried, since you said it was your first lemon, that it was going to be retarded but you SO didn't disappoint!

Great work!