Reviews for Death's Shade
Guest chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
This whole story was great! Granted you scared the crap out of me. I thought obi-wan was going to die but the whole story was soo intreeging. Always kept you wondering what was going to happen next. Love it! Keep it up! #teamobiwan
little_china_girl22
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Wow...loved this...I have a very similar tale that was started not long after AOTC was in the theatres, actually and it's been sitting on the shelf for many a year...I've only recently begun writing a new chapter on it...but this is very similar...a poison that shreds the Force away from Obi-Wan, and what Anakin is willing to do in order to save his master. I like your version quite a lot! :) If you feel like checking out my version sometime, feel free. I warn you, it's a baby monster it's so big. LOL But I hope if you get a chance to check it out that you'd like it. The title is "A Death Denied." :)
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
I hope you don't mind, but I'm adding this story to my community. I really enjoyed it, and I want to keep it close to hand.
Jedimaster1999 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is great
Lovell Luka chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
8D wow. so good!
MuggleCreator chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Wow. Cool stuff. Love how your use of foreshadowing... Ahsoka and Blue Shadow virus...

Nice work!
00000909000000 chapter 11 . 5/30/2011
Great story. Obi-Wan is one of those Jedi that seems to be almost indestructable, so it was good to see him vulnerable and having to deal with the loss of the force.

Thanks for sharing!
Kath the Dreamer chapter 11 . 4/5/2011
Excellent story! Obi-Wan, Anakin, and all the other characters that appeared were extremely in character, which was just a delight to read. I very much enjoyed how you tied right before the Christophsis event, it fit right into the series. I look forward to reading more for you, perhaps with an appearance from Ahsoka and her view on the Obi/Ani brotherly relationship.
Shanowa chapter 11 . 7/12/2010
WOW that's an AWESOME fic here!

I'm completely dazzed now.

Really intrigueing and compelling!

Awesome writing! And nice explanation for the unexpected switch to armour, indeed.

And I love it how you dive deep into their characters and get them really well!

It's perfect!

Thanks so much for writing!
RoMythe chapter 11 . 7/11/2010
What an awsome explenation for their armor! You're really a great story teller in the line of the series, so please do continue!

Me: Good one for one of those ten-

Obi-Wan: NINE! How many times do I have to tell you all *pulls a whiny face*

Me: *rolls eyes* Whatever. Good reason for one of the Nine Rescue times. *whispers* Plus one.

Obi-Wan: *Glares*
TwinB chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This was a lovely story. I thought the characterization was spot-on, especially for Obi-wan (fav character!) and Anakin. I loved the images that your story created with your writing! I will look forward to reading your other Star Wars: The Clone Wars fan-fiction!
xXSaPhIrE FlAmEXx chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I liked this story and the friendship between anakin and

obi wan. I think this is a great story so please try

and finish !
Rachel Indeed chapter 11 . 5/25/2010
I just want to say thank you, I really enjoyed this story. You designed exciting peril for both central characters, and you captured their voices well. I especially loved the bit of "comfort" in which Anakin disturbed Obi-Wan's trance, only to send that gentle, embarrassed message of love. I am a sucker for those rare, rare moments when he expresses his feelings to Obi-Wan, and I was so glad you let him use the word "father." Their friendship and familial bond makes me happy every time. Thank you!
charliebrown1234 chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
AWESOME! FREAKING AWESOME! I can't believe that you finally wrote a sequel! Yes! You just made my day you fantastic, brilliant women! Thank you!
Estora chapter 12 . 5/22/2010
How in the world did I not read this story sooner? It was fantastic! It kept in suspense the entire time, and I loved the relationship between Obi-Wan and Anakin. You wrote it exceedingly well.

And congratulations on getting a publisher! That is so exciting! You must be ecstatic. XD

(Also, can't wait for "Collapse"!

Cheers!