Reviews for Saltwater
Guest chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
TTuTT
/pulls out onions, knife, and chopping board
It was the onions' fault...I SWEAR!

/cry sob bawl
Bambam chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
I liked this very much!
Seifer is so seifer-ish here! I love him that way!
Thanx for that.
Rococo-girl chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
OH MY GOD. This is the loveliest, well-thought of, well-made, and well-told SEIFERXQUISTIS fanfiction in the face of the Internet. I love you, I love them, I love your story. I love your details, it makes me want to cry!
hey.kiddo chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
This is a lovely character analysis. I love how you've interpreted both Seifer and Quistis but hope you'll also round out their characters individually, away from each other. Definitely excited to see where this is going :)
Quistis88 chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
I'm really enjoying this so far. The way the characters speak are very believable with respect to their personalities. You're descriptive, but not overly so. The words are strung together so nicely. I look forward to the next update. )
AntiCensor chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
I'm curious what else is there to happen in this story. It's really just been about their tension and now they're together. You could make this tragic, or turn it into a different kind of fanfic entirely and get them involved in a much larger event. Or a happy ending :) I usually forget to mention those.

Whatever you do I think it'll be great. I enjoy and relate to your style very much keep it up.
AntiCensor chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I like this but I'm confused as to why everyone is back at the orphanage. It doesn't really *need* to be explained in later chapters but I would like that.

Good still, it's not as dense as it looks at first glance.
Undeniable Mystique chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This is amazing! I love how tasteful your sex scenes are, how perfectly they evoke the emotions. This was a beautiful read. Thanks so much for sharing!
Bert8813 chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
i am so glad i came upon this story i loved every bit of it!
Oddly Inspired chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
If I weren't so abominably lazy, I'd review every single chapter just to say how utterly in love with this I am.

It's so hard to offer a well-rounded review of stories that are this good- I'm afraid this is going to sound like one of those "OMG LUV THIS UPDATE EVERY SINGLE DAY PLEEZE" reviews.

Lately there's been a real slow-down in the Seifer/Quistis section, especially in terms of originality and characterization, you know? It's refreshing to see someone who writes well, who puts a little thought into the words, who takes the time to analyze their characters and situations. So, thank you!

Your Seifer is raw, willful and believable, and your Quistis hits the right note between frigid (which I've never found her to be in the game, exactly where did the Ice Queen persona come from? She was so much more maternal in game!) and emotional.

Long story short, favorite-ing, alert-ing, etc etc.

Keep it up!
staceums chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
Love it. More. Must have more.

Great chapter :)
Melete chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
Oh, I'm so glad you wrote this. (I'll never complain about lateness and shortness...my track record is ridiculous.) This is such a lovely scene - the two of them in bed talking about life. I love the little shines of wonder, joy, humor and well just wonder again (that newness in love that just sweeps you away can be felt here.) I love that you don't make Seifer overly poetic here either. His language and roughness make this more in character and also enhance the sweetness and poignancy of the moment for me.
Clyn chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
I appreciate you taking the time to update this. I know I get tired from one job, so I know it's nearly impossible to do stuff after working two jobs. Keep up the fabulous work!
staceums chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
Oh, yes.

I love this story. I'm going to go back over and read the whole thing again. I really love your writing style and your descriptions definitely keep me locked into the tale. You've nailed the personalities. Love it. It's been so long since I've read a really good Seiftis story. Keep it up!
Ms Starlight chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
This whole story just makes my heart ache. I love it. Every moment of it. You have such a natural style - your writing seems effortless. That combined with a storyline that makes me melt just leaves me feeling all warm and fuzzy at the end of every chapter.

Your love scene is fantastic. Passionate. Emotional. Classy. Perfect!