Reviews for Men and Monsters
Bansheila chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
Very nice. A mix of two great genre's in a very convincing manner. Loved the concept and you are a very good writer. I hope that you will someday update this story. I would love to see where you go from here.
epunum chapter 14 . 1/16/2010
more! more! more! more! This is an awesome story!
SlothKeeper chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
Really enjoyable story. And I saw the same vids. Totaly hope you finish this.
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 14 . 12/17/2009
I'm definatly liking this story...its pretty good so far and I can't wait to read more of this!
digigirl02 chapter 14 . 10/15/2009
I've enjoyed it as always and can't wait for the next chapter.
Celestial Pendent chapter 14 . 10/14/2009
Oh, my gosh! I love this story so much! It is so good. I really like how alvina is, and kelsi is so in character. Most everyone is in character. Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one!
angellwings chapter 14 . 10/12/2009
The evil woman took Kelsi! No! Gah! Poor Kelsi! And that scene between Gabby and Troy was amazing. I loved every bit of it. It fit well with the story and is easily the most interesting fan fic scene between the two of them that I've ever read. I love that you included Nikki! She was awesome in this. The way she faced Alvinia and tried to help Kelsi! And that last line is such an amazing cliff! It's brilliant!
SailorNeo chapter 14 . 10/12/2009
Oh dear. Bad Alvinia. And oh noes for Troy and Gabby! Didn't she get the whole "mate" thing and the whole "love" thing? Oh well. I can only hope that they'll get back together. Wonderful chapter!
digiwriter1392 chapter 13 . 10/6/2009
Wow. Just wow. Amazing crossover.
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 13 . 9/22/2009
ZOMG! Alvina just captured Kelsi... she TOOK her! ZO-M-G!

Thankfully Alvina's taking Kelsi to an ally (whohoo for LeeLee switching sides. Unless she's going to Nicki which will be an equal shock either way) That may give Kelsi a chance for escape. Unfortunately/not so unfortunately the cat is now out of the bag on Ryan's secret. Not the best way for the news to be broken either. Hopefully she doesn't assume the worst of Ryan. He's NOT evil. It's just his mom...

Oy! What a dramatic chap! I'm SO excited for the next chap! So much is going on!
Inkbug chapter 13 . 9/6/2009
Oh dear, Kelsey meeting the Queen of Vampires? I can see that not going very well.

The Evan's twins mother seems like quite the interesting character. I'm really liking your portrayal of her, especially in this chapter. Though - I don't think that she should have told her right away that her cousins were Power Rangers. Y'know, keep the villians as in the dark as long as possible, right? But I can see why you played it out that way, and it does work too. :3 So long as it gets things moving forward, right?

Looking forward to the next chapter, as always!
digigirl02 chapter 13 . 9/6/2009
Great chapter, I really liked it.
Celestial Pendent chapter 13 . 9/6/2009
Ohh, now the rangers have found out! I love Alvina, she remeinds me of a meaner, eviler sharpay. Hm, Kelsey has potentail, interesting. Great Chapter hope to see more soon!
SailorNeo chapter 13 . 9/5/2009
So I take it that Alvinia doesn't know about Necrolai yet. Won't that be interesting. Especially if Nikki's still seeing Toby because I imagine in Alvinia's eyes Toby has as much potential as Zeke.
angellwings chapter 13 . 9/5/2009
Oh no. I don't like this...oh no. eep! I can't believe you stopped there! I need to see what happens! I-I don't know what to say...IT'S THAT AWESOME. oh Kelsi is in trouble. btw, Chip's line about the Master's most loyal servant having a car CRACKED me up for some reason. LOL.

I'm sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation of more...not kidding. Wow, I love this story!