Reviews for The Best Way
samforesterstwin88 chapter 1 . 1/2
review ASAP its important that you do
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Update plz
SamForester26 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I absolutely loved it!
animallover8802 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
hey i love it i've read books 1-6 and none are this good. I've thought for while that they liked each other!
FireDragonAeryn chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
YES! :D
renee chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
could you make another couple of chapters?
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Normally I would preferr Cade and Megan, but this story is cute. I can see Darby doing that.
ilovepigs13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
it was really good please make it more than a one shot, and the ending was really funny!
Exmoorpony chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That was awesome! Please write a continuation! I'm begging you! I know it's hard to write when you're asked, but I'll put it this way. I'm not asking. I'm BEGGING. That was awesome and you wrote just like Terri Farley would put it. You used the Hawaiian and got it right too! Please write more!
alice black21 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
i absoulutley adored that story! please write more. there is definantlt not enough for this serries. i loved how i could just picture everything you wrote. it was if i was alomost there.
Iluvhorses1997 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I really like it. I think it's pretty good
macirun chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! poor megan...
person chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
so cute. u should do more. i love it when 1 persons saves another persons life and they fall in love. keep up the good work
conti siegel chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
awesome, plze make it longer!
someone who loves this oneshot chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
i loved it.u should do more. Sucks that there's almost no WHI fanfics.i've read all of them and urs is the best. write more soon please. *gets down on knee's and starts begging* i love darbyxcade