Reviews for Gone Away
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
...sad face. the best thing to do is turn around and act like i never saw aything... and then cry into my pillw.
Blury-Star-on-Fire chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
X3 so sad, but cute i enjoyed it
dragonboy101 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Razakel: I can relate to Tails. Someone I cared about and loved was killed many years ago before her time. I managed to kill her murderer but that didn't bring her back and nothing ever will. But I will always keep the memories of the time we spent together dear to me forever.
TailsXCosmo8 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Deny it if you want, but I know exactly what Tails went through. It hurt me really bad to watch that Sonic X episode because of the memories it brought back. Great Story, Well written. Sad events, Terrible memories. I had to kill someone I loved, but rather than saving an entire galaxy, I only saved myself. She died, because I was too cowardly to give my own life for her.
kenokosan chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
that was so...touching and the irony I was listening to 'hold on' by good Charlotte. TT anyway good story! *thumbs up*
Alyssacookie chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Really, really, really, cute and sweet. I honestly liked it. And I'm not even a Taimo fan!
warriors mind chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
nice dude. please do a sequel.
Solis Knight chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Deep my friend... You cut me to the core.

I don't have any criticism. Undoubtedly i would find some, were i not completely happy with the way the story is now and unwilling to go through it with a fine toothed comb.

Some things are better left alone.

Thank you for a good Tails story.

The Solis Knight reborn!
tails x cosmo fan chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
damn, this sure is good!
Sacred Insanity chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Aw...this was so sad.

After reading this, I felt like crying.

Great story!
TailsLovesCosmo chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Nice imagery. Will there be a sequel? What exactly did Sega think they were doing when they allowed this to happen to one of their most important characters?