Reviews for Bodyguard
mmmh love :3

I want more!
Private Tiny chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
To Bad one,

Your ideas in this story is creative and interesting. Despite the english errors which can easily be improved by proof-reading it yourself or having someone do it for you. i look forward to more updates.

Private Tiny.
Mysterion aka YoruichiXSoiFon1 chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
amazing story dude funny as hell i couldnt stopp laughing just when i think its over something else funny happens oh man this is just to good u have to post more ASAP im realy looking forward to reading more
ilovepwandbleach chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
heyyy...ive been waiting for this story 2 update...please continue...please

love your story
Gintama8 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
AWESOME!
elfspirit7 chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
BritNB chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
The idea of Halibel and Yoruichi being cousins is very good! I find it funny that Kukaku got pissed over that sake and Soi Fon beat her ass easily. Great story, can't wait for your next update!
bleach number 1 fan chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
lol kinda funny dwarf lord XD was rofl at that and interesting cousin choice cant w8t to see how this go's
BioDragon chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
Maybe you need some new year good luck charms to keep yourself from getting hurt :D
AllJAck3dUp-11 chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
i'm really likin' the humor...you need to hurry and update!...
Belle A Lestrange chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
so happy that you finally uploaded another chapter. I cant wait for the next one. Great work. Love Belle x
IBsurvivor chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
Popular from Mai Hime and now Yoru/Soi eh? You're really a Damn Bad One. Hope you'd update soon ~
Ledilettant chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
I must admit, i tought that you let down the story, i very glad that i was wrong.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
Nice Chapter! I can't wait to read the next!