Reviews for Just a Plaything
ImpalaLove chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
This was really well done and I'm glad I read all the way through. The last two lines are golden!
Eminnis chapter 15 . 2/26/2011
OH MY GOSH THIS WAS AWESOME!

Loved all the angst and the story in general was great! Keep up the fantastic work!

Eminnis
astafir chapter 15 . 6/5/2010
Wow... Just.. wow!

And thank you! Thank you so much!

I couldn't believe my eyes while I was reading about Sam leting Dean be taken to Hell... I was screaming in horror reading next few chapters... And I can't make you understand how thrilling your story was! I liked it so much!

Thank you! That was really great. I found it somehow and theb spent the whole evening reading and worying...

Thank you!
67impalalover chapter 15 . 12/26/2009
*cries* I'm so sad it's over! I'm really happy that everything turned out okay...Gosh, I'm gonna miss this so much! Great final chapter, the happy endings are always perfect:) Any chance you're going to do a sequel? You could...

Lol, I love the ending...it was beautiful...you made me cry so much in this, you have no idea! Robert's awesome, he was a great OC...very well written!

Farewell, Smudge. *Checks reviews* OH! Only one more and you'll be at 100! Congrats and good luck! I hope too read more from you:D

67impalalover chapter 14 . 12/26/2009
GO TEAM WINCHESTER! lol, great chapter *cries* to bad that this is the second last...

67impalalover chapter 13 . 12/26/2009
Great chapter once again! I'm glad that Dean is saved...or is that just Al? Anywho, I can't wait to go read more...Gah, I, love the drama!
67impalalover chapter 12 . 12/26/2009
Cool chapter! I feel so bad for Dean, he must feel abandoned! We're coming Dean!
67impalalover chapter 11 . 12/26/2009
*cries* Yeah, I know, I cry to much...but you did such an awesome job on this! Omg...Jess...*cries*

Hmm...I don't hate you for killing Dean, it's very fun *evil laugh* but you did do the right thing:0

I wasn't joking when I said that I was crying...then again, sad music doesn't help. Have you ever seen the movie 'Fluke'? It's really sad, the only movie that I've ever cried in...you should watch it, it's actually REALLY good:D

Thanks for writing this story, I'll read more later!

67impalalover chapter 10 . 12/26/2009
Oh...my...GOD! That first part had me in tears...to see Dean in so much pain...and I guessed who the person was...good job, you made me cry!

Lol, Ruby is so evil! Grr...*throws stick at her* go away!

Lol, great chapter!

67impalalover chapter 9 . 12/26/2009
Omg, that was such a dramtic chapter! Omg, is it hell? Is Al going to show Sam hell? PLEASE! Going to read more, bye!

67impalalover chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Wow...kay, I would pick Ruby(Obviously)...but I see that will be an issue! I can't wait to read more!

67impalalover chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
Awesome chapter! I really want to read more of Robert...but I'm tired so I'll read tomorrow morning:/ Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

67impalalover chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
*cries* great chapter agian:)

Omg...so is this guy saying...he's family or that he is with Alistair...DUN DUN DUN!

67impalalover chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
Aww...

Yay, Dean's got someone on his side!
67impalalover chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
...Poor Dean...wow, he's got really bad luck! I was really worried that Sam would send Dean to hell to...go Sam go!