Reviews for Invasion Earth
NoName chapter 3 . 3/23
My opinion is that Lex should die from being a stuck-up self-obsessed phony. At least from what I read and watch.
Soul93 chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
I think what makes this story feel so much more real is that when people die, they actually die and stay that way. It really makes the Kryptonians invasion that more realistic and frightening.
Soul93 chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
For a second you had me worried that Kal had been duped by Lois and so easily too, glad to see his got a head on his shoulders.

Though I find myself rooting for the Kryptonians in all this. I'm trying to root for the JL, but they just aren't bad ass enough for me.
Soul93 chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
Did Aethyr really have to die just as things are getting really heated *siiiiiigh*. Zod en rout, Lor also on his way (I'm guessing) and Kara the evil commander. I can't wait to see how Kal is going to manage it all.

And their plan to get the JL to come to them using Lois can be very interesting. Still enjoying the read!
Soul93 chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
This seems thrilling! I like the darker Kal, he still has qualities of Superman but has been made into a more tactical leader. And I'm not sad at all to see Lex dead, there's been times in the comics where I found myself wishing he would.

Can't wait for when Diana and Kal's paths finally cross.
julzbobbibroun chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
AMAZING!
JohnTitor chapter 27 . 11/28/2012
Wow, simply amazing. I really liked it. I normally hate children in the epilogue, but you did it very well. I enjoyed this fic thoroughly. Loved it.
JohnTitor chapter 25 . 11/28/2012
Jesus man. What the fuck. This is so good.
JohnTitor chapter 23 . 11/28/2012
I liked this chapter, but I really like Kara. I would have wished she could get a more redeeming chapter. I don't know, nicer and less cold Kal, although I know how he feels about that.
JohnTitor chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Holy fuck. You killed him. I didn't see that coming at all.
spiritedghost chapter 26 . 1/2/2012
At this point all I can say is, and I say this as sarcastically as possible, "You have to Love (HATE) what passes for Kryptonian justice...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 23 . 1/2/2012
This is a really interesting story and I an sure I have read it before but since it has been so long I thought I would re read it. I am funny that way. I get more from the second read then the first. Kira will not make a great mother in fact.. .dot.. You fill in the blanks, just wanted to say thanks for the story. A bit dark, but so well written...Ghost!
xfighter4 chapter 27 . 8/28/2011
Good story!
apocalipsis666 chapter 27 . 3/31/2011
it was a good story; the relation bewteen Kal and Diana was pretty, and amazing; so sad for Bruce and Lois, and so many deaths;

it is good thea krypton survives, at least
GEOZZSTEVENZZ chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
i hate it when authors set up superman to be a p*ssy. you're wasting his power.