Reviews for Invasion Earth
Clay19 chapter 26 . 8/16
You better not have had him agree
Guest chapter 27 . 11/23/2015
A very good story. I like sequels so i hope you write one someday
Guest chapter 27 . 5/30/2015
You wrote this story a really long time ago, I don't know if you still do fan fiction but you ruined a lot of this story by making things more dramatic and twisty then it had to be. It was disgusting and heartbreaking what you did with Kara, Kal and Diana. It doesn't make any sense. It's not because we want a happy ending it is because you can't write about the joys of finding that ONE TRUE LOVE of your life, risking their lives and have that followed by sleeping with someone else. It is a meaningless plot. It also distracts from the strength of character of everyone. You killed too many people off and made too many weird twists but didn't let their be consequences, as if anyone is that rational or forgiving?
NoName chapter 3 . 3/23/2015
My opinion is that Lex should die from being a stuck-up self-obsessed phony. At least from what I read and watch.
Soul93 chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
I think what makes this story feel so much more real is that when people die, they actually die and stay that way. It really makes the Kryptonians invasion that more realistic and frightening.
Soul93 chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
For a second you had me worried that Kal had been duped by Lois and so easily too, glad to see his got a head on his shoulders.

Though I find myself rooting for the Kryptonians in all this. I'm trying to root for the JL, but they just aren't bad ass enough for me.
Soul93 chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
Did Aethyr really have to die just as things are getting really heated *siiiiiigh*. Zod en rout, Lor also on his way (I'm guessing) and Kara the evil commander. I can't wait to see how Kal is going to manage it all.

And their plan to get the JL to come to them using Lois can be very interesting. Still enjoying the read!
Soul93 chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
This seems thrilling! I like the darker Kal, he still has qualities of Superman but has been made into a more tactical leader. And I'm not sad at all to see Lex dead, there's been times in the comics where I found myself wishing he would.

Can't wait for when Diana and Kal's paths finally cross.
julzbobbibroun chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
JohnTitor chapter 27 . 11/28/2012
Wow, simply amazing. I really liked it. I normally hate children in the epilogue, but you did it very well. I enjoyed this fic thoroughly. Loved it.
JohnTitor chapter 25 . 11/28/2012
Jesus man. What the fuck. This is so good.
JohnTitor chapter 23 . 11/28/2012
I liked this chapter, but I really like Kara. I would have wished she could get a more redeeming chapter. I don't know, nicer and less cold Kal, although I know how he feels about that.
JohnTitor chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Holy fuck. You killed him. I didn't see that coming at all.
spiritedghost chapter 26 . 1/2/2012
At this point all I can say is, and I say this as sarcastically as possible, "You have to Love (HATE) what passes for Kryptonian justice...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 23 . 1/2/2012
This is a really interesting story and I an sure I have read it before but since it has been so long I thought I would re read it. I am funny that way. I get more from the second read then the first. Kira will not make a great mother in fact.. .dot.. You fill in the blanks, just wanted to say thanks for the story. A bit dark, but so well written...Ghost!