Reviews for Kissing Jagger continued
the attack chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
I pack my things which was fast because I barely had anything. then I found jagger and alexander at the back door exit when I had got out of the elevator. I held nightmare close to me and walked out the door before they did. Jagger gestured for me to go left towards the alleyway. Poison's body was still there by the trash. I felt a shade of disgust come over me.
"Seriously Jagger ", Alexander said with anger.
" Hey, my little bird had some too ", Jagger said with a smirk. then he looked at me.
" I was really hungry, I'm sorry.", I said.
" let's just find the shack or hiding place", alexander said in a quick mumble.
We had found it and again I entered first through the door.
" We should be safe here", jagger said nicely and sweetly towards me. Then he gave a cruel look towards Alexander.I started unpacking my things in one of the small rooms. As soon as everyone unpacked, Alexander said that he would keep watch for Chrishunds goons. Then he went out the door. Jagger came up towards me,"Do you still have the drinks?"
"Of course I don't.", I said.
" well, then . Looks like I have to get some." Then he came towards me and brushed his fangs lightly against my porcelain neck.
" what are you doing!?", I asked.
" getting a drink, im quenched." Then he quickly entered his fangs into my neck. Suddenly I could see all the feelings inside his head that was going through him when he had turned me. He was in love with me. Then I woke up in my bed. I felt my neck and saw jagger sitting in the seat beside my bed.
Flashback/pov
He moved his fangs away from my neck and started to move his lips towards mine. Then I jumped on my bed as he followed. I pulled his shirt off and bit his neck. His blood was sweet and good.I took my mouth off and he licked the remains of the blood off of my lips.
"Did you like it?", he asked remotely.
" I loved it.", then he smiled and you know what happens next.
End
I looked at jagger and thought , I cant believe that just happened.
Then alexander came bursting through the door. He looked at both of us.
" His goons are here.", he said looking at jagger.
Jagger got up and started walking out the door.
" what do I do?", I asked .
Just keep a watch out if you see chrishunds.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/13/2015
Please update soon its getting good
Jemima chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Yayy I love the Jagger and Raven theme!
jemima chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Aww I loved it and I totally think you should keep writing :)
conniehope72gmail.com chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
Awesome!
Devilgirl4 chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
I love it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
LegendLover94 chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Love it please continue and update soon:)
Kris Ivashkov25 chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
I love it. Update soon.
Minty chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
I LOVE THIS! Javen for the win! JxR WOOT WOOT! Anyway... UPDATE
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
great update please update again soon :o)
SmileandMoveOn chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Aww... I doubt you're ever going to continue- much less finish- this, but it was still a good quick read for a pairing I love! Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
please update its a great story. don't give up on it
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
I like it!
Devilgirl4 chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
I feel sad over a whole year and no update.. And at a dramatic moment too... I hope for an update.
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
WHAT! WHO IS THIS NEW GUY! KEEP WRITING!