Reviews for MeTaMoRpHoSiS
StormyNight55 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This first chapter is amazing. I've never thought of Muffy in this way, and it's fantastic. The chapter itself is like...life-inspiring. I don't know, something about the message it sends just touched me.
SweetieLove chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Wow..how incredibly deep, Scarlet. Take note of a few conjunction paraphrasing though, it'll get better when you edit that one out.

Great threeshot..

HHV!
teacupz chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
beautiful. it was a really beautiful phrases you used for the fic. *_* stunning and amazing. I loved every part of it! and the way they faced what had passed with their own ways. it was cool.

the closing poetry was just fit. I loved the rhymes and the deep meaning inside it; also the deep meaning inside the fic. argh, the exploration of each characters were just perfect!

I loved every chapter's uniqueness. *_* three girls with different characters. good idea to write about them.

...the italic quotes and the bold ones at end of each chapter were also nice.

um, this line: Nami's bag was full of shoes. Sneakers, snow boots, sandals, loafers, moccasins.

I think the dot after the word 'shoes' should be comma instead..? or was it a different sentence? O.O I'm so sorry if I am wrong.

overall, a really nice job. I hope I can read more wonderful fanfictions like this. keep writing!
Jean Cooper chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
This bit I think was my favorite- because it was just so well thought out- not that the rest wasn't- but it was jsut amazing. I wish luck in the contest.
Jean Cooper chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
You go Celia! I'm glad she decided to her her new dream. Kudos for that and giving her that hope. Her mother meant well, but I'm glad she decided to make her own future
Jean Cooper chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
That was beautiful. Muffy does seem the type that people take for granted and want to change. But she's wonderful the way she is
Rexa13 chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
Amazing, wonderful, perfect. I can't think of more words at this second that can be said for this story. Yet every word that I may use can't describe how wonderful it really is. It's a -insert word that isn't good enough here- story.
Brandersnatch chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
I forgot to mention in my last review. XD I loved the quote at the end of the last chapter- chapter 2- and this one and all of them actually... anyways! I can't say I ever thought of something like this from Nami, but that's meant in a good way. What would fanfictions be for if not to make things more unexpected and different from the original stuff? XD Nami was always admirable in my opinion for being so darned independent and knowing how to not need a man, not to mention I always loved the idea of traveling the world so that's probably another detail I liked about her character.
Brandersnatch chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Aww D Jack and Celia, with Celia turning down that arranged marriage! I always felt bad for her about that. I would hate trying to be talked into an arranged marriage especially if I already had a special someone there. SQUEE
Brandersnatch chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Aw. XD Everyone portrays Muffy as she is in the game or some kind of harlot so I really liked this. I mean, how often do you ever hear about fics that revolve around Muffy making a change in herself to going back to how she used to be? XD I really do love your work! X3
vollkommenheit chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
why do you have to be so amazing?
high improbability chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Beautiful. Just beautiful. *sob*
high improbability chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Aw...I loved it!
Rose that Blooms in Secret chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
To live for the present and to let go of the past, what a wonderful freedom Nami has.

-Rose that Blooms in Secret
Rose that Blooms in Secret chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Oh, Cecilia is so cute! But sad at the same time. Maybe this stranger will be her soul mate.

-Rose that Blooms in Secret