Reviews for Dear Abby
saracsidle chapter 4 . 4/8
i love this! Dear Abby is adorable and i love it.
megamom2 chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Phallic lollipops and "In the Navy" brilliantly conceived! So glad I found this!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Entertaining and a little goofy - true to the relationship between Tony and Abs.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
OK, I just had to pause in my reading of Chapter 4 and go out to Youtube and watch the original The Village People video of "In The Navy" - it took me back because I was in the Navy and clubs on base played the record (45rpms) a lot. All us enlisted people loved dancing to it. What a lark.

Nice little story. I'm not a Tabby fan as such but I do love what I consider to be their friends with benefits relationship.

force42 chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
This was so cute! The postcard correspondence is great. I liked the mention of the ticking alarm clock and the bomb squad's response.

Keep up the good work!
ashleezak chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
I just found this fic, and I loved loved loved it! I even read bits of it aloud to my son, who loved it too! Thanks for the enjoyable read.

You really got inside Tony's and Abby's heads, because these seem so true to the show, especially given how prank happy those two are. LOL.

Keep up the good work!
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This was such a wonderful idea for a story! I love it.
serena-nate13 chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
(: just bliss. I loved it; so cute. I read the entire story in one day, I just

couldn't help myself.

Kind of wished you had continued to tell what happened when he got home, but overall just great (:
AshleyAficionado chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Absolutely Loved it!
OTHlover04 chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
You've gotta write more! Pretty please, with a cherry on top :)
Cleavage Queen chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
woo-hoo! the Ronald Reagan!

My brother's ship!
Kenneth Fisher chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Dear Abby,

Do you count Gibbs as your father in the show?
whitelighter013 chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
loved it! great story! please make more abby and tony brotherly-sisterly stories! :)
Quinndolynn chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
This is highly fabulous! I love the back and forth, the addendums, the threats. I especially love how you were dedicated enough to track down the actual card from the episode! Nicely done.
Mokibobolink chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
OMG I LOVE that you included the real postcard from Abby's wall in this. So perfect and it fit right in with the rest of them from Tony.

Well done!