Reviews for Together or Alone?
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 3 . 7/7
daaaaaaamn nara has earned my respect
Glimmjoy chapter 23 . 6/2
hey
the story is really cool. you shoukd write more chapters some time.
PLEASE, I BEG YOU, I BEG YOU, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.
Glimmjoy
Fireflame159 chapter 23 . 4/28
you are forgiven if you stop giving up on this but good job man
MissingInspiration chapter 23 . 4/3
You haven't updated in years... but still it's worth the shot. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This is amazing!
coolchick87 chapter 23 . 1/7
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks.
Pure Effort chapter 23 . 10/7/2015
WHY THE CLIFF HANGER! You sneaky bastard!
bksniper1 chapter 23 . 6/30/2015
hi just saying that this is the best fanfic that I have read pleeeeeeeaaase continue writing
Guest chapter 23 . 6/17/2015
You are not forgiven
midspaz chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Your grammar is horrid my god actually use proper grammar
jupimako chapter 23 . 5/14/2015
That was sooooo good! I love Team Kitsune! I hope you add more someday.
DieEmoduck chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
Noooooooo! Cliffhanger! Run for your life's! Wait there's 17 more chapters. Opps. Ha ha I don't have to deal with a cliffhanger. Wait... Noooooooooooo! Paperwork! Sh*t. Run for your lives again!
KakaNaru Lover chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
I really like this so far. I hope it doesn't turn out to be a NaruHina fanfic but even if it does I will still read. I know you haven't updated for a while and you probably abandoned this but writing is hard and life gets in the way so I understand. And at least you wrote 23 chapters, I mean most people just write 5 chapters then quite. You should earn a award for that alone.
ZombiePilot chapter 23 . 3/21/2015
You should really consider continuing this story. It is a fantastic premise and very we'll written. It's also the only story I've read that has had an overpowered naruto that I enjoy reading hats off to you on this story please continue it
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 8 . 2/2/2015