Reviews for Together or Alone?
Shadrel Foxen chapter 16 . 1/16
First off, I love your story, but PLEASE get a beta reader or something to help with spelling and grammar, because holy fuck I cant even count the amount of mistakes with my hands anymore. Other than that, keep up the good work!
iNF3RNALHAV0C chapter 23 . 12/28/2017
Not sure if you were planning on continuing this or not, but this is really good!
Dragonbonded chapter 3 . 10/30/2017
I just read the part just after the council meeting, with a guy watching naruto, kyuubi, and the hyuuga girl, the phrase minato, if only you could see your son now... then...

...in the afterlife...

"achoo!"
jbridglalsingh chapter 23 . 9/30/2017
Brilliant I love it. definelty one of the best out there. please update soon.
kizoku.ouninaru chapter 23 . 9/3/2017
i was literally going
shit shit shit oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck
dont fucking stop now!
you had me glued to the screen dear writer
GOOD JOB!~
Guest chapter 23 . 7/2/2017
Sorry for breaking the number(555) but thank you so much for writing what have so far. :) I absolutely love your version of the Uchia Massacre(not to sound sadistic or anything) and I approve of how you changed Sakura's character! Thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please please update soon please update soon please update soon update soon
Biggus Dickus chapter 3 . 6/1/2017
Better than the other ones
ivanganev1992 chapter 23 . 5/21/2017
CH 23 OROCHIMARU , WHO IS PRETHETOUR WHO IS PREY ? };) );] ;D }: ):)
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 5/20/2017
Ch 16 Sakura potential Catastrophy Hinata was the perfect third. Sakura is Fangirl with potential of second Tsunade but Hinata is way more maybe sniper .
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 5/20/2017
Ch 8 Golden Bullet Instant Death Bullet Hellfire .
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 5/20/2017
Naruto/femHaku/Hinata/femKyuubi/Yugito/Nibi/
Yugito/Kurenai Well Kurenai likes Asuma , Temari might like Nara ,Decide their fate Naruto doesn't mind and harem or not even with it he'll Love his girls equally as her special one .
berryboychris chapter 6 . 5/2/2017
Naruto/FemKyuubi
AspiringAuthor236 chapter 17 . 4/12/2017
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SPLIT THEM UP
YOU SHOWED US COMRADERIE THEN TOOK IT AWAY JUST AS FAST
SAKURA IS SO ANNOYING ANS USELESS
AND WHY DO THEY HAVE TO HIDE FROM KAKASHI THEN SHOULD PUT HIM IN THE GROUND FOR BEING AN ASS
-my thoughts
SirDuranix chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
the kyuubi is SEALED inside him, that means no getting out, so he couldn't summon kuruma at all