Reviews for Together or Alone?
Pure Effort chapter 23 . 10/7
WHY THE CLIFF HANGER! You sneaky bastard!
bksniper1 chapter 23 . 6/30
hi just saying that this is the best fanfic that I have read pleeeeeeeaaase continue writing
You are not forgiven
midspaz chapter 1 . 6/2
Your grammar is horrid my god actually use proper grammar
jupimako chapter 23 . 5/14
That was sooooo good! I love Team Kitsune! I hope you add more someday.
DieEmoduck chapter 6 . 4/26
Noooooooo! Cliffhanger! Run for your life's! Wait there's 17 more chapters. Opps. Ha ha I don't have to deal with a cliffhanger. Wait... Noooooooooooo! Paperwork! Sh*t. Run for your lives again!
KakaNaru Lover chapter 5 . 4/26
I really like this so far. I hope it doesn't turn out to be a NaruHina fanfic but even if it does I will still read. I know you haven't updated for a while and you probably abandoned this but writing is hard and life gets in the way so I understand. And at least you wrote 23 chapters, I mean most people just write 5 chapters then quite. You should earn a award for that alone.
ZombiePilot chapter 23 . 3/21
You should really consider continuing this story. It is a fantastic premise and very we'll written. It's also the only story I've read that has had an overpowered naruto that I enjoy reading hats off to you on this story please continue it
myulander chapter 8 . 2/2
nice job
theswordkilla01 chapter 23 . 1/22
Love the story!
When's the next update?
JChittester chapter 23 . 11/29/2014
I am starting to like this story. I have noticed that you haven't updated this story in a while and I was wondering why that may be. I would like to continue this story.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/1/2014
Update please! Oh my freaking gosh! I beg you update!
ceroramonet chapter 23 . 8/11/2014
please please please continue
myulander chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Vicious Fitz chapter 23 . 6/30/2014
It really sucks that this story seems to be abandoned...