Reviews for Jumping To Conclusions
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
fralala-chan chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I love the 'Keh' in the end HAHAHAHA ))))))))))
Yuri Hannah chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Haha that was all too funny in the end! Overall, I loved how you described Natsume's feelings so well! I mean, he is hard to understand and expressionless in the anime/manga so it felt good because I can totally understand him when Mikan is all over Tsubasa senpai lol. Love this so much!
Saki-Hime chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
LOL liked the ending a lot, great story.
Elv chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Well written I must say - not that sappy - and one of the few better romance one-shots since like - I don't know when.

And yes, Natsume's confession is a little out-of-character, but the unique reaction from Mikan compensates it all :)

In short - satisfying plot - nice use of vocabulary but with quite a few mistakes I noticed (both grammatical and spelling errors), but good conveying of the characters' emotions and expressions.

Good job. :)

chibbikim15 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
kya! that was too too cute!
TinaalovesMints chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
haha. i love the endingg. [:

i really liked it.

good job. !
coolbound chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
...nice story...:]

...pls. visit my profile...:]
Lacrimosa Cruentus Luna chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
A jealous-over-Mikan Natsume is the best Natsume.

"I was the one that made this happen, and now I will rake in the profits from it."

ROFL. Such a Hotaru line!
bluegirl330817 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
really liked it... of course natsume can't prevent himself from blushing right? hahahaha! i really liked it.
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Kya wahaha I LIKED IT
incompetent dabbler chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
AW THAT IS SO CUTE! Really, this is a very romantic one-shot! Great job and good luck!

Luna Rei Harmony
RuhiAyaTheEmoRockStar chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
E! NatsuMikan! Thanks! I love this! SO Much! Thanks thanks thanks! You made this Monday awesome!
HelenaLaVince chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Kya how sweet ,
iNuQTpIe chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Cute... :D AW! Makes me happy! hehehe, Wonderful!