Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slayer Dimension
Pedro52 chapter 6 . 3/31
Nice
Philosophize chapter 6 . 3/11
This has been really good. I hope you come back to continue it.
SonOfNenji chapter 6 . 1/2
Looking forward to more explorations of and comparisons between the two dimensions and their magic.

I hope Tara turns out alright! That vision should also have a resolution soon since you kind of left it on a cliffhanger!

Cheers and salutations.
-N
SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 1/2
Did he just... accidentally began the apocalypse?

Or will Britain need a Slayer now?... unlucky bastard.

-N
Chim Cheree chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
You know that's something I don't get. Did you ever, in all those thousands of pages of Harry Potter, read anything about a wizard running low on magic? NOOOOO. Big, fat NO. Anything about someone passing out because he used too much magic? No, again. I really really don't understand why writers include this concept. It limits magic, it makes it measurable and takes part of the mystery away. It just doesn't make sense to put such limits on yourself when JKR didn't. If you still read your comments I'd really like to hear your thoughts on this. Maybe there is a reason for including this concept I just don't get? Otherwise the story starts out nicely, I don't know many good BtVS/HP crossovers, so I'm really looking forward to reading this.
Splawheel chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
I really liked your handling of this cross over. Your characterizations of each character in BtVS during this time period are excellent. Your version of Harry, while a bit over powered is fun and interesting. It does seem like your pacing got a bit bogged down. Adding in the Angel characters was relevant because of the cannon Gem of Amara episode but if sent the story off on a tangent that I'm not sure the story recovered from since you shortly abandoned the story. Hopefully one day you'll get the writing bug again and return to this excellent beginning.
shugokage chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Definitely an interesting story!
Mage chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Hahha "robe-y". That made my day!
AlexDnD chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Wow that first chapter was epic! That was how Harry Potter should have ended!
juay1232 chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
awesome fic seams like it might not get finished hope it does it really good work and theres not enough of this cross good work
Kitten Arina chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
I think it would be nice if not the best choice for you to bring Faith back instead of just being an honorable mention in this story. I also would love to see Dawn in this story.
WinterRain36 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
You suck.
easysam chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
This is an awesome story. I hope you have not abandoned it. Are you posting on another site?
Shadowlord1295 chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
update already
stealacandy chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Ouch. This is one of my two favourite HP/BtVS fanfics. Only, while the other one, "It's Al Relative on the Hellmouth" has been complete ages ago, this one is still in progress... and hasn't been updated in over 4 years!

Could be worse, of course. I finished my story "The Trial" back in Mars, 6 years after the last update...

So I'm not in a position to throw stones. But I do hope you'll pic this one up again.