Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slayer Dimension
Lerris chapter 6 . 4/6
It is a shame this was never continued...
BankruptSamurai chapter 6 . 1/22
Little things like an inability to sleep a full night (you will lose the ability to function properly if all you're getting is two to four hours of sleep a night) and mentioning leaving the dimension constantly (in a crossover no less - almost all the fun is in how the crossover character functions in a decidedly different environment from what they know) isn't a great way to write a story.

Despite that one complaint, you managed to write an incredibly enjoyable story and it's a shame that it seems dead.
Sorentia chapter 2 . 1/14
Chapter 1 was amazing and a fantastic set up. You are a fabulous writer and do describe the world the characters are in fabulously.

However, this chapter was a major let down. You had Buffy acting OOC and too much like an idiot for it to be tasteful. Also, the supposed fear Buffy had of Harry is ridiculous. She has the reflexes to dodge bullets for crying out loud. She performed this feat in canon. All of Harry's spells rely on a projectile that moves slower than a bullet. The odds he could touch her before she could snap his neck, particularly at the distances they were at, is too low to be bothered with.
Fick Chick chapter 4 . 8/27/2016
How dare you kill Harmony prior to her epic slow mo slap fight with Xander. That was the single most hilarious scene in the entire franchise and you completely eliminated it!
Symbolic Joker chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
… .

… NNNNNOOOOO!

T_T

… Sorry, I'm sad that this story is more than likely over and never going to be updated ever again. It was such a pleasant read. An amazing one actually. And for it to be over… urgh, I'm at the edge here.

Those who are fans of Buffy and Harry should definitely favourite this, assuming it fits their tastes of course.
Clerical Error chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
This was a fun x-over. Wish it had the chance to develop a bit more, but what is here is well done and I appreciate you posting it!
Eurigos chapter 6 . 4/19/2016
Very very interesting, I look forward to more chapters
agnar chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
I just don't understand how Harry can carry around a 7 compartment trunk with 'all his belongings' but it doesn't include any money, or gold bars, or gems, or anything that can be turned into money where ever he ended up.

Yeah, he wouldn't carry around all the galleons in his vault, as he didn't expect to go to another dimension. But if you're paranoid enough to carry ALL that you own in a trunk always on your person, you're paranoid enough to have changed some of your galleons into some form of currency you can spend anywhere, like gold bars or gemstones that can be sold for whatever the local cash is.

If you ever come back to this, that is just a huge plot hole to me.
VampHunter001 chapter 6 . 3/22/2016
I'm really sorry this didn't get finished. It is a wonderful piece of fan fiction!
VoicesOfEcho chapter 6 . 3/3/2016
In some ways, I really hate you for writing this story. The hate comes from the fact that you haven't continued the story since 2010. In my experience, that usually means it will never be finished, and that it's a real shame. This is a really well written story, better than many on this site. I hope that you do eventually continue this story. I would love to read it.
Ranmaleopard chapter 6 . 2/21/2016
This is just really awesome I can't wait for the next chapter. Please continue!
dimriver chapter 6 . 2/17/2016
Not sure how many times I've read this but have to admit I like it a lot.
Outlook42 chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Thanks for story I enjoyed reading it hope you pick it up again someday
Devil.Harry chapter 6 . 11/18/2015
liked it very much. plz update soon.
Grovtech chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
This was different. I like it!