Reviews for Heaven
Anonymous review chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awww that was adorable! Thanx soooo much for writing it :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
God! XDD Romance! lol!

Awesome, Jack! Awesome! I love when Jack always fixed his eyes to Ianto. And only Ianto! Lovely!

But I do wondering, why Gwen so sure that Jack sing the song to her? When Jack absolutely having relationship with Ianto and love him dearly!
I love Janto chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Love this.

Ianto now knows how Jack feels.

Poor Rhys. Gwen making a fool of herself in front of him.
penguincrazy chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
loved this! I had to listen to John singing the song because i have never heard it before and loved it!
rainygreygirl26 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
OMG! That was such a freaky coincidence! i was listening to this John Barrowman song just as i was reading this!:D THAT IS AWESOME! :D loved it! :D
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Yes! I simply adored this! I'm not usually one for character bashing, but darn it all if Gwen doesn't deserve it. The scary part is that she's IN-CHARACTER. They all are. I can easily see this happening on the show. :)

Love this pairing!
IAmSherlocked96 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
aw. cute fluffiness. just what i needed. i loved john barrowman singing this on tonights the night. i think i melted at on point. it really is great song. and thsi was a great fic. XD

Erin!
ToxicLollipopShock chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
KILL GWEN!

MUCH APRECIAED STORY!

labellie chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Amazing! So cute.
JEM515 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This was great. I just got "Another Side" with John Barrowman singing Heaven, so I could literally hear his voice. Jack and Ianto forever!
Mel-Mel Jones chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Aw, that was so sweet! Like Chocolate but with more Janto :D

And I'm always up for a bit of Gwen-bashing :D perferably with a stick! Maybe sweets will come out, like with a panyata :D

Okay, I've gone a bit off topic there. I really enjoyed reading this :D

Meloni Jones
Nyjen chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Aw! that is wonderfll. but ugh do i hate Gwen, but poor Rhys
Teufelkind chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
YAY! I really loved your fic! I even listened to John's version too! He's so pretty :)
Angel-eyes56 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Jack singing to Ianto was so sweet. Now at least Ianto knows were he satnds with Jack. And I really enjoyed the Gwen bashing.
bronzeraven chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Aww... That was adorable. I'd always loved the song, but John Barrowman's version is just beyond words.

The Gwen-bashing was thoroughly appreciated, almost like a breath of fresh air. I don't have any problems with her as a character, as long as she doesn't forget that she's supposed to be in love with Rys and leaving Jack to Ianto.

Great fic.