Reviews for Kagome's Trial
ColdPersianFusion chapter 13 . 7/16
So it's 2015 and I have a feeling you might not update this story but I do have a small hope that you do. You cannot leave me and others with a cliffhanger. You just can't. I was anticipating for some demon female drama time and now this with Malik and the cord? I want more! Let me tell you something I've been reading your story non stop. I was reading from 6am until now... 4:32 pm I slept from 10:30 until 2. So I invested a small fraction of my life to read your stuff and to be honest I don't read alot of fanfics because I do find it time consuming. I'm a poor college student ready to graduate so I should be looking for jobs and major projects. But at this moment I want to indulge myself a little bit. I want to indulge myself by reading more chapters. Ok so here's my thing; I'm not too entertain with Shippo. I need more Brother one to one time. I miss the cooking. I want to read more about her cooking. I also miss more of the banter between Touga and Kagome. Also drop one once of affection time between Kagome and Sesshoumaru and I mean really conscious affection. I enjoy the whole primal Sesshoumaru but you know its more acknowledging the romance if its more conscious from Sesshoumaru. Do I make sense? Let me repeat myself I want to read about these female demons visiting, we all know its going to be juicy stuff like you know shit is going down in the orange in the new black and you just love how everything falls apart beautifully. Well that's my anticipation. I get exited when Sesshoumaru analysis her, its fun to read because its like character analysis with a bit of psychology and anthropology. Maybe I'm giving you too much credit but what you did with Sesshoumaru analyzing her dad was pretty insightful. So please update it doesn't have to be long maybe do half of what you usually do. Invest a weekend on it. You'll make alot of people happy. How about this for an update I'll draw a Sesshoumaru and Kagome artwork from one of your chapters. Here is my graphicdesignandart
I don't do free work. ever. Not even fanfic. But for you I'll do one fanfic work for ya. That is how much I like your story.
ColdPersianFusion chapter 1 . 7/16
So I haven't read a good Inuyasha story say... 4 to 5 years... Maybe 6? Back in the day I use to do some hard reading. Three stories a day but these days its like mining for gold. Your story is gold.
DemonicIce chapter 13 . 7/11
This story is very good, please continue it. It made me laugh so hard I got a headache, and the story line makes sense and makes beg for more.
If you don't finish this story, I think every single reader that has, is and will read it will make sure you are never at peace and is haunted. i love it
Faithful Reader chapter 13 . 6/27
So, you are never gonna finish this story? I come back every year just to check and see if it was still going, but I guess not.
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 13 . 6/21
I'm devastated that you stopped writing this story three years ago. No hope for one of the most exciting Sess/Kags I've read :( What happen, did you lose the inspiration? It's just so good I can't imagine you didn't have this completely planned out! I hope your okay and not ill or dead :( such talent.
mollyXdamien chapter 13 . 5/9
I know it's been 3 years since you have updated this, but I love this story and wish you had finished it. I like the long chapters and your writing style is wonderful.
Will you ever come back to this story?
Jo chapter 13 . 4/18
Just read one of your an's on your main page. I'm sorry that person was taking your work and happy that you settled it. I honestly didn't realize it was solved, I have a busy life and go in and out of ffn. But nonetheless I'm happy for you at solving the issue even though it was so long ago. I'm also glad I helped, I was quite shocked to see that I helped at all. Honestly I'm just happy you're getting the credit you deserve for your work. Anyway, just wanted to say congrats, good for you, hehehe and stay safe and healthy. Peace ️
Jo chapter 13 . 4/18
Re-read your story. Still awesome! I can't wait till those other lords figure out where kagome is from and who is exactly is causing her pain. Forever a fan and waiting patiently. 3 hope all is well.
Wudelfin chapter 13 . 4/17
I so hope you will continue this story. I soo want to see the Toga receive punishment for tormenting Kagome.
CrystalR chapter 13 . 4/8
I really love how this has gone so far and i can't wait to read more
tinawinna chapter 13 . 4/6
Im really really liking this story. I hope that you one day update it that way I can read some more cause im really interested to see how this progresses. :)
MissTalkitive chapter 13 . 3/28
I love this story! Are you going to finish it? I would love to read the rest of it?!
Just me again12 chapter 13 . 3/16
This is my last post ):
please update? seriously love this and hope that you do update !
1,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »