Reviews for Kagome's Trial
CelestialdrkRaven chapter 24 . 5/21
I loved this story, it made me laugh out loud and have so many feels. thank you so much for sharing this lovely piece of art.
Estefania chapter 24 . 5/11
Fue precioso y lo disfruté. La única pena es que no hubo ningún lemon, me hubiera gustado presenciar su apareamiento seguro fue apasionado es una pena no leerlo.
Estefania chapter 17 . 5/10
En este capítulo InuYasha es sorprendente maduro.
Estefania chapter 16 . 5/10
Estoy algo decepcionada y disgustada por haber metido a Rin en el conjunto, no era el momento adecuado, Kagome se está muriendo literalmente, ella hizo muchísimo por él y su castillo y cuando ella lo necesita ( porque todos sabemos lo zorra que es kikio y las ganas de arrancarle el alma a Kagome que tenía) que hace el? No se queda mirando y vigilando a la bruja de kikio, si no que tiene la brillante idea de ir a por una pupila que abandonó con su familia hace un par de años. Podría haber arreglado todo el tema de Kagome y después ir a por rin. No había necesidad de perder el tiempo en ir a por ella, es kagome la que necesitaba ayuda y estaba sola con el desgraciado y egoísta de touga, rin podría sentirse sola ( aunque es figurativo ya que como no la visito ella podría estar más que feliz con su familia de sangre) pero no estaba en peligro para desviarse y recogerla. Estoy disgustada con Seshomaru por tal desprecio por Kagome, si de verdad se preocupa por ella o la ama ( en lo más profundo de su ser, aunque fuera mínimamente) debería haber puesto a Kagome primero no a Rin. Sin contar todo lo que Kagome a echo por su castillo su gente y por el ( cuando estaba enfermo y super mega pegajoso con Kagome ).
Estefania chapter 12 . 5/9
Toga me está cayendo como una patada en los ovarios. Como se atreve ese chucho en amenazarla con matarla? Según el para salvar a su hijo si es necesario la matará.
Desgraciado ella está pasando por dificultades y un dolor horrendo todo por tu culpa y por tus acciones pasadas que llevaron a que tus hijos se odiarán y ahora estás cargando está monumental tarea a otro y encima la amenazas con matarla. Estoy bastante cabreada.
LittleDarlingDahlia chapter 14 . 1/27
I'm getting kind of lost here ... I thought Inuyasha thinking Kagome needed to choose between himself and Sesshomaruwhich would cause a bigger divide- was why Touga decided he needed to kill Kagome. Now the brothers are showing progress in getting along, so why does Kagome need to die now? Wouldn't that just shut Sesshomaru down more since he respects Kagome and doesn't want to lose her entirely? Touga was set up to be this all-knowing being but somehow doesn't know that Sesshomaru fear loss. that doesn't make much sense to me.

Your story shows a lot of promise, and I like it so far. I am interested to see where it is going, and hope that this issue starts to make sense.
Jo chapter 1 . 8/13/2022
I love this story so much and keep coming back to reread it for years. I don't know the status of but is it possible to upload it on ao3 as well? I'm sure you will get even more readers appreciating the amazing world you've created.
Melikalilly chapter 24 . 8/12/2022
I love this story
Ms.Ghosthero chapter 24 . 3/8/2022
I love this story! I can't believe how many times I've read it. Thank you for this beautiful masterpiece.
Saya Otanashi The Slayer chapter 24 . 1/19/2022
This story was amazing!
eragon5443 chapter 2 . 12/20/2021
This was pretty good, sometimes throughout you used the wrong spelling for words, but It was started Ten years before it was finished. I am glad you finished it though. Well done.
Hanajiota chapter 24 . 9/4/2021
I dropped off for a while while this story was in progress. Came back recently to find with delight that this story was complete! A bittersweet feeling to end such a wonderful journey. Thank you~
Natsunohana13 chapter 21 . 8/21/2021
He got a 'Yes'! I really like this relationship dynamic between the three of them.
Megami Akane chapter 24 . 7/17/2021
This was amazing, a real journey.
I often found myself stopping and recalling the beginnings of the story like "is this really how it started?" because SO much happens! And i loved every minute of it.
The character developments, the relationship dynamics and the growing up explorations to really understand the mind set of everyone was amazing.
I LIVE for this type of writing. It can get a little heavy at some point, specially when you read like me, all at once and with almost no breaks because you obsess :P, but is totally necessary and the insight it gives you it's priceless.
I love your analysis in the different personalities between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, and you have a sense of humor to die for. You had me laughing my a** of a couple of times.

If I have to really look for any "flaw" the only thing I can think of is the loose end with the Shikon Jewel. Since you said Midoriko was a celestial that didn't survived the transformation and that that created the Jewel I thought that they were gonna use it in some way to help Kags with hers. That and that wasn't Naraku in possession of some pieces?
I know that in the big plot it doesn't make a differences, but it bugs me.
Other that that, I really think this story is flawless.

Oh! And I REALLY love and appreciate that the mating had NOTHING to do with sex XD
It's super original in this fandom and I felt it like a treat, not to mention that goes better with the tone of your story where relationships, understanding and love of the persone and what they represent in your life is the focus and not "romance" per se. Also I feel this way has much more meaning than a bite that anyone can do.

I'm definitely a fan of this one and for sure I will be checking some of your other works.
Hope you keep writing because you are amazing at it.
Dreamer chapter 13 . 12/31/2020
Yes! Shiho was right! Well, I doubt he expected to be quite so on-point, but that’s wonderful! Oh, I can’t wait for Malik and the other lords to discover where - when - she’s from... Also, thank you for finally giving her some protection. I wanted to like Touga, but, by this point, he’s definitely a villain. Fire or no fire, I want her amulet to keep protecting her!
Also, this story is fantastic. I haven’t been able to put it down all day. 3
1,718 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »