Reviews for Kagome's Trial
Dreamer chapter 13 . 12/31/2020
Yes! Shiho was right! Well, I doubt he expected to be quite so on-point, but that’s wonderful! Oh, I can’t wait for Malik and the other lords to discover where - when - she’s from... Also, thank you for finally giving her some protection. I wanted to like Touga, but, by this point, he’s definitely a villain. Fire or no fire, I want her amulet to keep protecting her!
Also, this story is fantastic. I haven’t been able to put it down all day. 3
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2020
Lol “And deprive you of the pleasure?” Malik is wonderful! XD
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2020
Wow, that's wonderful character growth for Jaken! I'm loving this story. Thank you for sharing.
sunshine.katz chapter 24 . 11/26/2020
This was a truly excellent read; thank you for sharing! The plot was unlike any that I've come across before and I found it very hard to stop reading at the end of each chapter. Midway, I lost all sympathy with Touga's actions and thought he could never be forgiven for the torment he was putting Kagome through but you managed to turn it around and completely surprise me. Their trip to the Underworld was fantastic in every sense of the word and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I loved how Kagome just stepped up and took control over what she saw to be necessary around the castle (she might have been impetuous and possessed of a hair trigger temper, but she was also accomplished and observant and someone who endeared herself to everyone!) and was able to show Sesshoumaru that she could be his perfect Lady of the West, long before he was able to accept this possibility. I adored the way she inadvertently proclaimed herself a challenger in the quest to be his mate. And I really loved your Inuyasha. He was perfect.

I also loved your Sesshoumaru who had built up huge walls around himself by way of protection due to his upbringing (or lack thereof) but who really just needed someone to love him wholeheartedly and whom he could adore and protect in return. It was a long journey to get to their happily ever after ending but it was well worth reading and I really enjoyed this!
Harlecorn chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
This was a fantastic story, very well written characters and plot
Red-Lilly23 chapter 24 . 9/4/2020
I am ashamed I ever passed this story up. It blew me out of the water so well composed and just all around amazing.
guest chapter 14 . 9/1/2020
woah. i'm beginning to greatly dislike touga.
and apparently he has inherited the family stupidy. sorry, but it just maks me very frustrated how he treats kagome. all that protective parenting in the wrong direction is very very frustrating to read.
eldragonylaleona chapter 3 . 7/5/2020
Me da lastima la pobre de Kagome, ahora ni solo tiene que tolerar a Inuyasha y las maldades de Sesshomaru. Realmente deseo que Touga pueda ser castigado por lo que le está haciendo Kagome con sus manipulaciones. Espero que Kagome pueda manejar lo que le arrojarán y el bueno para nada de Touga al menos evite que se lastime en la cocina.
Western Lord chapter 20 . 6/13/2020
This is just annoyingly long. I give up. This is so frustrating. Sesshou is ooc and I hate Kagome, idk why! Goodbye to the highrated story.
dsleaf17 chapter 7 . 6/7/2020
I love the flow of your story. So beliveable.
AniGirl 7 chapter 24 . 5/25/2020
Can I just say that... I LOVED THIS STORY! The pacing, the dialogue, the characterization, the gradual relationships with the characters... just the story as a whole, just everything! Loved it! Nothing felt too rushed or too slow, it wasn't bogged down by complete out-of-characterness or a random sex scene. I loved the gradual build of Sess and Kags relationship and Inuyasha had me cracking up laughing at several points (his dialogue was perfect! Lol So him!). How everyone melded within the story and at the end was nice.
The only cons in the story were some grammar or spelling and confusing details (or lack thereof) but all of which were minor and did not take away from the enjoyment of the story at all. I looked forward to reading this every night before bed and I am sad to see it end, because that means I've got to search for another good/finished story to read lol, but happy that it did end and with a happy ending. :D So much kudos to you! Fantastic writing!
Too bad I haven't watched much Naruto and am not a fan of Sakura or I would love to check out your other fics. ( ShikaTema;) ) Read 'Just Say Please' years ago and remember loving that. Got to check out your other Inu fics now. Until then, ciao
Stormshadow13 chapter 24 . 4/8/2020
Love it. A great story to read.
nerdymom827 chapter 24 . 4/7/2020
I don't remember if I had commented when I read this before, but I loved this fic. It was fabulous, thank you!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/3/2020
The ending was rather abrupt.
I like the portrayal of both Kagome and Sesshomaru’s personalities.
Love the story
Mirage chapter 24 . 3/6/2020
Really interesting story -
I like this pairing good that the change did go well and naraku really was put down real fast ...
Cute how she meet again with her mother , and uncle ken is great even when he was a real goat at first...
Hope you write more story's like this and maybe even crossovers with inuyasha and other stories.
1,704 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »