Reviews for Kagome's Trial
Jo chapter 1 . 8/13
I love this story so much and keep coming back to reread it for years. I don't know the status of but is it possible to upload it on ao3 as well? I'm sure you will get even more readers appreciating the amazing world you've created.
Melikalilly chapter 24 . 8/12
I love this story
Ms.Ghosthero chapter 24 . 3/8
I love this story! I can't believe how many times I've read it. Thank you for this beautiful masterpiece.
Saya Otanashi The Slayer chapter 24 . 1/19
This story was amazing!
eragon5443 chapter 2 . 12/20/2021
This was pretty good, sometimes throughout you used the wrong spelling for words, but It was started Ten years before it was finished. I am glad you finished it though. Well done.
Hanajiota chapter 24 . 9/4/2021
I dropped off for a while while this story was in progress. Came back recently to find with delight that this story was complete! A bittersweet feeling to end such a wonderful journey. Thank you~
Natsunohana13 chapter 21 . 8/21/2021
He got a 'Yes'! I really like this relationship dynamic between the three of them.
Megami Akane chapter 24 . 7/17/2021
This was amazing, a real journey.
I often found myself stopping and recalling the beginnings of the story like "is this really how it started?" because SO much happens! And i loved every minute of it.
The character developments, the relationship dynamics and the growing up explorations to really understand the mind set of everyone was amazing.
I LIVE for this type of writing. It can get a little heavy at some point, specially when you read like me, all at once and with almost no breaks because you obsess :P, but is totally necessary and the insight it gives you it's priceless.
I love your analysis in the different personalities between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, and you have a sense of humor to die for. You had me laughing my a** of a couple of times.

If I have to really look for any "flaw" the only thing I can think of is the loose end with the Shikon Jewel. Since you said Midoriko was a celestial that didn't survived the transformation and that that created the Jewel I thought that they were gonna use it in some way to help Kags with hers. That and that wasn't Naraku in possession of some pieces?
I know that in the big plot it doesn't make a differences, but it bugs me.
Other that that, I really think this story is flawless.

Oh! And I REALLY love and appreciate that the mating had NOTHING to do with sex XD
It's super original in this fandom and I felt it like a treat, not to mention that goes better with the tone of your story where relationships, understanding and love of the persone and what they represent in your life is the focus and not "romance" per se. Also I feel this way has much more meaning than a bite that anyone can do.

I'm definitely a fan of this one and for sure I will be checking some of your other works.
Hope you keep writing because you are amazing at it.
Dreamer chapter 13 . 12/31/2020
Yes! Shiho was right! Well, I doubt he expected to be quite so on-point, but that’s wonderful! Oh, I can’t wait for Malik and the other lords to discover where - when - she’s from... Also, thank you for finally giving her some protection. I wanted to like Touga, but, by this point, he’s definitely a villain. Fire or no fire, I want her amulet to keep protecting her!
Also, this story is fantastic. I haven’t been able to put it down all day. 3
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2020
Lol “And deprive you of the pleasure?” Malik is wonderful! XD
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2020
Wow, that's wonderful character growth for Jaken! I'm loving this story. Thank you for sharing.
sunshine.katz chapter 24 . 11/26/2020
This was a truly excellent read; thank you for sharing! The plot was unlike any that I've come across before and I found it very hard to stop reading at the end of each chapter. Midway, I lost all sympathy with Touga's actions and thought he could never be forgiven for the torment he was putting Kagome through but you managed to turn it around and completely surprise me. Their trip to the Underworld was fantastic in every sense of the word and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I loved how Kagome just stepped up and took control over what she saw to be necessary around the castle (she might have been impetuous and possessed of a hair trigger temper, but she was also accomplished and observant and someone who endeared herself to everyone!) and was able to show Sesshoumaru that she could be his perfect Lady of the West, long before he was able to accept this possibility. I adored the way she inadvertently proclaimed herself a challenger in the quest to be his mate. And I really loved your Inuyasha. He was perfect.

I also loved your Sesshoumaru who had built up huge walls around himself by way of protection due to his upbringing (or lack thereof) but who really just needed someone to love him wholeheartedly and whom he could adore and protect in return. It was a long journey to get to their happily ever after ending but it was well worth reading and I really enjoyed this!
Harlecorn chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
This was a fantastic story, very well written characters and plot
Red-Lilly23 chapter 24 . 9/4/2020
I am ashamed I ever passed this story up. It blew me out of the water so well composed and just all around amazing.
guest chapter 14 . 9/1/2020
woah. i'm beginning to greatly dislike touga.
and apparently he has inherited the family stupidy. sorry, but it just maks me very frustrated how he treats kagome. all that protective parenting in the wrong direction is very very frustrating to read.
1,712 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »