Reviews for Kagome's Trial
SamirahAislin chapter 13 . 6/30
I absolutely love this story. I started to read it a long time ago and then came back to read it and it just gets better. :)
LoveInuyasha22 chapter 13 . 6/11
Awwww I totally loved this story, but I have a feeling that there are no more chapters on the way! But I really liked this story and everything about it, so I hope you do continue!
I have been following this story since 2012 and I was really hoping for an update at this point is there any chance that you'll continue this story because I absolutely love it and I can't wait to see how it ends
Faery66 chapter 13 . 6/2
Hope to read more soon.

D
Cal-Kitty chapter 13 . 4/24
I like Malik alot now. I cant wait to see where this story goes!
nana chapter 13 . 4/9
need more so good!
Miko-Rei chapter 13 . 2/26
This entire story is amazing! I love the twist at the end of this chapter about "Uncle Ken." I do hope that you continue this story it is very well written and I have to say that I am really enjoying your writing style.
Morgean chapter 13 . 2/15
Wow, this is such a fine story, I can't believe how hooked I am on this. It's perfect. Not only does it paint a clear picture but discribes the characters quite nicely. I can't wait for more.
ChaosSeiroFreedomfromrulesnin chapter 2 . 2/9
Please please update
amanda chapter 13 . 1/19
more i love this please please write more
angel.heart.of.love chapter 13 . 1/11
Please update... I fell in love with this story when I read it and recently wanted to reread it again and so I spent almost two weeks trying to remember it's name or find it in my email until I finally did and managed to reread it again. So I really hope you haven't given up on a story that is so well written and thought out (and puts me through an emotional roller-coaster of hilarity and crying)
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 13 . 1/10
Please continue!
Meeshkla18 chapter 13 . 1/10
I hope that you continue with this story it's getting so good!:D
Please keep writing more I really want to know what Touga's true intentions are !:o
Looking forward to the be t chapter:))
sesshy's mate chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
Please please please update soon. I've been waiting for one for about more than a year. I love this story very much & am dying to know what happens next. If u don't want to post it please mail it to me & I promise I'll be your beta reder. You can mail your story to me. My email id-
YingWhiteyWolf chapter 13 . 12/24/2015
Oh Come on! you can't stop here ! it's not fair ! when are you going to post more ? please !
1,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »