Reviews for Kagome's Trial
White Fairy Writer chapter 15 . 17h
I'm so excited you're back! I always loved this story, it always made me laugh, I'm so excited to actually find out what happens!
Stickstrike chapter 15 . 3/28
Wooooo! You're updating again! I love it when the author of a good story on hiatus updates again! Two chapters already too! \o/ Also, good riddance to those plagiarizing bums.
I'm loving it so far! I hope Kagome doesn't die. Well, permanently. Though if she does she'll be able to open a can of whoop ass on Touga hahahahahaha
Things are looking up for her now, at least - others have finally figured out that there is some dood doing something strange in the background. I think I've read too many fanfics and books - I'm intrigued, but not surprised, that she has divine heritage lol.
Still, very good so far! I was very much "nuuuuuu Kagome!" when she started spewing blood and spawning cuts. Pretty distressing for Sesshoumaru, even if he won't admit it. Bad luck, Kagome, bad luck.
I did notice some errors here and there - missing punctuation, slightly awkward sentences, etc. Perhaps another proofreading run-through? I could do a bit of editing on it for you sometime too, if you'd like. I have no written works - I'm not a writer - so I don't qualify as a fanfiction beta. I think my english is decent enough, though. Essays will do that to you eventually.
InuDemoness1525 chapter 15 . 3/28
Finally an update and it was so worth the wait! Amazing! Is Sesshomaru going to get rin?!
inuyasha16451 chapter 15 . 3/28
Love the story so far and I can't wait to read more chapters soon. Awesome.
Please please please please please update
Tsubaki87 chapter 15 . 3/27
It took me all night to read this entire fanfic !
What the hell !? At first I thought Toga to be funny but omg that changed real quick . I can legitimately say I felt betrayed by Toga's actions along with a lot of disappointment and anger at the simple mindedness .
Can't wait for next update !
Damaged Forest Spirit chapter 15 . 3/27
O_O WOW! Wait where did Sesshomaru go? Is he going to get Rin and bring her back? So is Toga(that's his name right? Sorry I forget) really being a good guy? I mean demon. What about Malik? Is he going to guess about Sesshomaru and Inuyasha's fathers spirit is haunting/helping Kagome? I can't wait to read more. I love this story so much!
BobIsFromTheFuture chapter 15 . 3/27
Holy shit where do I begin.

I guess I'll start with who I am. I'm a longtime lurker here on FF. I have stupidly high standards and 99% of the stuff on here is either too poorly written, has a bad plotline, or a plot twist not even M. Night Shyamalan would consider. You've managed to hit the 1% in all of those places.

That is to say, you've made an a-fucking-mazing story here. That praise does NOT come lightly from me, PLEASE continue this story. I love finished stories, I love this story and I love you for writing it. I DO NOT care if it takes you another year to write the next chapter, just please don't forsake us!
Kuro-Okami2588 chapter 15 . 3/26
Omg, I NEED to know where sesshomaru is while All that is happening! And what the hell does Malik mean? Is Kagome going to survive this or not? I HAVE TO KNOW!
Sesshomarus'Luver chapter 15 . 3/26
Omg, I honestly don't know where to begin. I have read this from chapter one till now. I honestly can not believe what their father is doing! All because he thought it was taking her too long too get the brothers together. What an idiot! But honestly Malik knowing kagome I'm the future is weird and odd something I did not think would happen. Was it because he knew what would happen in the past and he was going to try and change it? I can not wait for the next chapter, I need answers, like will they finally realize it's touga that's doing this? And will kagome somehow survive it?
I am so impossibly excited to have found this story! Thank you so much!
luna chapter 15 . 3/26
I'm happy you ar back, becouse I liked this story very much and I didn't know it will be conituned ( only hoped that you come back one day and pic it up again)I really glad to read your story
oh I loved your chapters, I liked the way discribe evrything, how much detail are in the story, and chow good ar your characters. you created pack for sesshomaru and inuasha, I cant wait to read more. To see where sesshomaru go and what solution he bring. I like Malik his character has something in him that I cant put a finger on and that make like him even more. Will be waiting for next chapter.
Alexkitkat chapter 15 . 3/25
So wait was Touga actually helping? It sounded like he did all this on purpose. I mean we all knew Kagome needed her full soul back so did Touga do this so they would find Kikyoband make Kagome whole again. He said I'm a concerned father and seemed quite angry that Kikyobtried to kill Kagome.
M-Angel 05 chapter 15 . 3/25
YES! You updated! I'm so very happy with this update. Thank-you! Finally Kikyo is dead. Sorry, I've always hated her. Kagome's soul is intact once more. Can't wait to see where Seshomaru went off to.
Tigerluver13 chapter 15 . 3/25
OH MY GOSH, I CAN'TGET ENOUGH OF THIS FANFIC!
1,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »