Reviews for Kagome's Trial
Faithful Reader chapter 13 . 6/27
So, you are never gonna finish this story? I come back every year just to check and see if it was still going, but I guess not.
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 13 . 6/21
I'm devastated that you stopped writing this story three years ago. No hope for one of the most exciting Sess/Kags I've read :( What happen, did you lose the inspiration? It's just so good I can't imagine you didn't have this completely planned out! I hope your okay and not ill or dead :( such talent.
mollyXdamien chapter 13 . 5/9
I know it's been 3 years since you have updated this, but I love this story and wish you had finished it. I like the long chapters and your writing style is wonderful.
Will you ever come back to this story?
Jo chapter 13 . 4/18
Just read one of your an's on your main page. I'm sorry that person was taking your work and happy that you settled it. I honestly didn't realize it was solved, I have a busy life and go in and out of ffn. But nonetheless I'm happy for you at solving the issue even though it was so long ago. I'm also glad I helped, I was quite shocked to see that I helped at all. Honestly I'm just happy you're getting the credit you deserve for your work. Anyway, just wanted to say congrats, good for you, hehehe and stay safe and healthy. Peace ️
Jo chapter 13 . 4/18
Re-read your story. Still awesome! I can't wait till those other lords figure out where kagome is from and who is exactly is causing her pain. Forever a fan and waiting patiently. 3 hope all is well.
Wudelfin chapter 13 . 4/17
I so hope you will continue this story. I soo want to see the Toga receive punishment for tormenting Kagome.
CrystalR chapter 13 . 4/8
I really love how this has gone so far and i can't wait to read more
tinawinna chapter 13 . 4/6
Im really really liking this story. I hope that you one day update it that way I can read some more cause im really interested to see how this progresses. :)
MissTalkitive chapter 13 . 3/28
I love this story! Are you going to finish it? I would love to read the rest of it?!
Just me again12 chapter 13 . 3/16
This is my last post ):
please update? seriously love this and hope that you do update !
Just me again11 chapter 12 . 3/16
Ah, I am almost at the end, again, I am sadly going to continue to read this story over and over because I love it so much, I really wish you would update but I get that you do have a life, still though I must encourage you to update because your work is just phenomenal
Just me again10 chapter 11 . 3/16
I really think by now I am getting my point across, I read a LOT and I do mean a LOTTT but your story is in my top 5 and my top 5 only has 2 in it, so technically this is in my top two! please update!
Just me again 9 chapter 10 . 3/16
Pretty please with cherries on top?
Just me again 8 chapter 9 . 3/16
I'm hoping to grab your attention because I love this story to death and have for a really long time ! So pleaseeee update soon! This is such a great story! I really am sorry about this but I feel like it'll get my point of love across lol It truly is such a great story and you are an amazing author! I would be thrilled if you updated! Pleaseeeee
1,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »