Reviews for Kagome's Trial
ahh tenseiga is the best 3 thank you for the update~
Sakuharu1 chapter 19 . 2/14
Good chap
X.summergrey.X chapter 19 . 2/13
Interesting world. I feel like being there is good for her. But that could change. I hope papa dog doesn't kill the bird and bear.
LoveBird826540 chapter 19 . 2/9
Wow, you have me hooked!
YumKitten chapter 19 . 2/9
Thank you, it is an amazing story and I am so glad I found it. I have been up reading it for the last 24 hours and cannot wait until you finish it!
lady sesshomaru sama 949 chapter 1 . 2/8
love it the sword was to funny
lady sesshomaru sama 949 chapter 1 . 2/8
love it the sword was too funny
lady sesshomaru sama 949 chapter 19 . 2/8
lol love it loved what his sword did to him
lady sesshomaru sama 949 chapter 19 . 2/8
lol love what is sword did to him way too funny
Azumigurl chapter 19 . 2/8
Amazing chapter! Update soon!
Veraozao chapter 19 . 2/8
love it, kiss
Mystic 777 chapter 19 . 2/7
(shakes head with a laugh) Touga and his rather absurd matchmaking "skills". Kagome affecting the weather was an interesting touch... bound to attract more attention though.
dragonnargus chapter 3 . 2/7
The story and plot is good. But the way Touga is controlling Kagome is getting to me so I will have to pass.
Moriah chapter 19 . 2/6
I can't wait to see your next update! Your writing style is great, readable, clear. It makes your story easily read. As for the story itself, I love the character development. Not OOC, but more above character. We are seeing them in a new light as they are growing and changing with the current circumstances. I am looking forward to seeing this story progress.
iLoveMyMV chapter 19 . 2/6
Oh my god! Thank you for this update! I’m so happy. Yes, I’m one of those readers here who hated touga for doing that to kagome, grrr, until now she’s still suffering, i hate him, but so glad that kagome is actually something more greater, and I know she will overcome all her suffering now. I’m so excited to read the next chapter since you mentioned that there will more sess/kag time! Yay! Heart heart to you!
1,386 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »