Reviews for Kagome's Trial
authenticity chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Amazing Story. :)

please update as soon possible!
bubblegumkitty chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
Fabulous, that is all I can say
erase night chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
Bad sesshy! you hurte Lord Uza! Apologize!

Shoumaru's poison!

Gotta run away!

Anyway.. Update soon!
InuLuver125 chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
I loved it! It was amazing! The names were my favorite, how did you even come up with those?
NAO-chan33 chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
lol A very long chapter but it was very enjoyable. :) Keep up the great work! Can't wait until the next one! Touga was hilarious in this chapter. :3

-nao-chan
bluerosemistress1069 chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
i love your story so far i cant wait for the next chapter!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
Very amusing fic so far. . .Looking forward to your update. :)
MoonbeamIntoxicating chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
Wow, I freaking love this story! Lol, I just realized that Kagome is to Sesshoumaru as Toga is to Kagome! Hm... You should get someone to do some fanart for this story. I would love to see a picture of the young badger yokai. I hope you keep writing, and that you post a new chapter soon!
Vy Aileen chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
I Love the story, but I beg you *on hands and feet* please make this story a Inu/Kags story. I can't handle it any other way! :(

unless you want to have it in your conscious that I cannot sleep because of the love pairings of this really good story, change the love pairing *cry,cry, sob, sob, sniff, sniff*

Other than that,story is funny and entertaining.
kaerfemina chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
Great update! I loved it. I laughed so hard on this chapter. All of Inu's insulting names for Sesshy were hilarious! And I loved how Kag used them against Inu to persuade him to do what she wanted! Hope you update soon!
Lizzy-Chan-InuYasha-Fan chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
lovely chapter :) touga's such a perv, its halarious. and poor inuyasha...although i must say those names are ingeneous! XD loved it, can't wait to figure out whats going on with naraku, i'm stoked! XD
Darkness living in Hope chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
i loved it!

omg i never laughed so hard i all my life, the nick names for sesshomaru and how quickly kagome can get into a position that get her killed with being in the same room as all the lords

can not wait for the next chapter
Sess Koibito chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
LMAO! I love this chapter! I definitely want to know more of the names Inuyasha calls Sesshoumaru behind his back! Please update again soon! :)
lunarcat12 chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
I agree with the little boy, the lords are funny. The scene when Inuyasha first got back made me fall off my chair from laughing so hard. Way funnier than I expected, lol. And Touga...nothing really to say but laugh some more. I couldn't believe the comment about his wife, lol. Looks like Kagome will have to get Inuyasha and Sesshomaru working together sooner, that should be interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep writing. Waiting for the next chapter. Update soon.
Fairy Demon26 chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
i loved this chapter it was good and funny. can't wait to see how the rest of the story happens. quick question...when is the romance between Kagome and Sesshomaru gonna start? I don't mean when will they get together, I mean when will they start to notice that they may have feelings for the other. can't wait for the next chapter. update soon.
1,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 .. Last Next »