Reviews for Kagome's Trial
Anber chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
oh wow i this is hilairious and i can not! wait till u update its really quite good
Shadowblayze chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
I love this story!

I can't wait to read more!
Mlmonty chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
That was incredibly funny!
NAO-chan33 chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
wow, this is so hilarious. :D touga is so mean! lol can't wait until the next one! keep up the great work~

-nao-chan
jo chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
OMG! I LOVE YOUR STORY! this has to be one of the most imaginative pieces i have ever read. your writing is wonderful and your plot is remarkable. i hope you update soon! i wonder how all of the demons (in the castle and royal) will take to kagome? *grin* im sure youll surprise everyone. great work...peace, ;D! cant wait to read more!
Crimson Hope chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
poor poor kagome having to deal with three stubborn dog demons. great story btw
Seawife chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
this story is really interesting i look foward to new chapters
kurosaki13 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
OMG I'm hooked... more than hooked... This is brilliant! Kami please Update soon I'm begging you! :D xx
perfectships chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
your story is absolutely update soon. I nearly split my sides laughing at Inutaisho's don't make us wait long for another of your beautiful chapters
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
*dies laughing that Kagome's stuck in her own barrier... AGAIN*

Thank you for the wonderful 'Kagome protecting Shippou' scene! 3 I love those. _
Whitecloud1 chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Great Story!

I love how you mix humor, seriousness, action all together. Wonderfully easy to read writing style. I am looking forward to reading the coming chapters.

Thanks!

BW
M3rky15 chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
I love the Inu dad. He's adorable. I wonder how Sess will react. It's very creative, update soon
Science Queen chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
hahaha!looks like toga is going to get his way!can't wait for the next chapter!
RaspberryTroll chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
LOVELY! YOU UPDATED! I really can't wait for next chapter, my friend! 3
PlayingWithDemons chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
this is an excellent story...your structure and flow, nice...i love the humour too! i can't wait for the next update :)
1,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 102 109 110 111 112 113 114 .. Last Next »