Reviews for Kagome's Trial
Sess Koibito chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
I just LOVE this so far! Touga the psycho, stalker demon ghost of Christmas past ... or something like that! So funny! I can't wait to see what will happen next since he has control of Kagome's powers! Please update again soon!
Darkness living in Hope chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
omg that was one funny chapter

from kagome and inutashio arguing then to kagome and inuyasha arguing about the whole situation at hand

i cant wait for the next chapter to find out what inutashio has planned for kagome and how the gang plus sesshomaru are going to handle kagome not being able to leave
ScarletSea chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
hey i love the story please update soon :)
llebreknit chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
LMAO I think this is the funniest story I have read yet! Touga is a riot! I can't wait for your next chapter!
Jen Konoha chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Fantastic! I love it, and the length of the chapter, although I do wish it was updated more quickly, but I won't fault you as long as the chapters stay this length!
Inuyasha4ev.Tsukiko-san chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
HA! I couldn't stop laughing when I realized Kagome was stuck. I had to go back and read and everything, but when I realized, I fell out! I think it was the drugs. I've been sick and took some extra strength Aleve. But...hahaha! Please, update soon.
anonymous chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Im loving it! hehehe so exciting...cnt wait for the next chapter!
mangalovah07 chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
lol poor Kags

cant escape ;o
SweetAngels123 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
okay that is going to be tricky and poor poor Kagome this is going to be funny there for please update soon les the dutiful readers lose intersest and slowly sucum to insanity
Kitana18 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This is geting good/. So in any part of the story does sessh like Kags at all.
Chrissy-wolf2 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Oh, can tell this is going to be good and hilarious! I look forward to your update, hopefully it comes soon.
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Interesting plot. _ I hope to read more.

Thanks!
Alternative Angel chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Oh, I doubt either of the brothers are going to like that one bit.

I love this story, and I hope you continue it.
rearob958 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Love it, not usually the type of stires I would read but it sounds great so far!
ricecakes141 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Loving it! This is an awesome story, please update soon!
1,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 .. Last Next »