Reviews for Kagome's Trial
dumdeedum chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Very interesting and rather original plot. You have good pacing, excellent grammar, dialogue is good, and everyone is in character though IMO Kagome acts a tad too irritable than normal.

Otherwise, very good first chapter and I love to see an update soon!
queenkags-1234 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Loved it, please update soon! Its not often I find an original story like this! I'll be sure to check out your other works too!
ALCM-slkg chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I cannot wait for more! I can just see a future scenario where Sesshoumaru, Inuyasha, and their usual entourage staring at Kagome as she yells to the air beside her that it's a manipulative old coot. Your story is brilliant already and it's well written, it doesn't seem rushed at all.
Kitsune Diva chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I love the first chapter of this story. Please update soon.
Japanese Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That's a good one! Them be brothers! Ha! I can't breath! hahahahahahaha! Ha! Sigh. Okay, I'm good. Tee hee. Anyways, Yay! Another original story! I love you! Poor Kagome, it would have been just easier to tell her she was insane. I would have accepted it. Inu is a slave driver. Touga scares me a bit. Someone being able to control does not sound pleasent to me. It has got to suck to be Kagome. Good luck to her though. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Ja Ne!

Japanese Dreamer
manic pixie mary sue chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Oh my god, poor Kagome!I'm just wondering one thing... Kagome keeps refering to Inuyasha as her best friend, is this before or after she realized that she loved him? Will this be a Kagome/Sesshoumaru fic? Great starter chapter, I can't wait for the next!
KagluvsInu chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Not usually a Kag/Sesshomaru fan but this is awesome, please update soon!
MarinoSakuraba chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Very funny. I loved it! X3 Poor Kagome... I can't wait to read more~!
LydiaLovegood chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I like this! It was very amusing to have Inuyasha think Kags was talking to a tree. That was funny. :) It is a really good beginning and both humorous and sweet. I always thought the brothers should get along, Inuyasha needs to be loved and Sesshy needs someone to put him in his place! *giggle* I really like this and can't wait to see where you go with it!
Darkness living in Hope chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
omg i loved it

i cant wait to see how the relationship between kagome and touga developes and how if she is going to tell the gang about her visiter

cant wait for the next chapter

FAVES

~Darkness living in Hope~
sesskag chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
WOW! This looks like it is going to be one heck of a good fic. Please update soon
nottelling chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I am so glad you are doing an Kag/Sess. No one ever does those, please update soon!
seskag4ever chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
SO awesome! Please hurry up and update! I will love you 4ever cause this is a great story!
inuluver125 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I love it! Please update soon cause this is a great story!
inulover chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
OMG i loved it hurry and write more plz
1,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 Next »