Reviews for Kagome's Trial
Passerbye chapter 22 . 8/30/2018
Your story is wonderful! Honest when I first started reading I thought the premise was a bit silly and just expected a fun little take away but my goodness was I wrong! You managed to take a seemingly silly idea and spin it into a beautiful tale. The relationship grew at a natural pace and never felt rushed or out of character. Great job!
Kallen21 chapter 22 . 8/28/2018
I absolutely can not wait for the next chapter ;)
onlyfor.you1 chapter 22 . 8/27/2018
I adore this chapter! I love that Inuyasha has decided this is how job now to get them to be one big happy family!
I hope that Kagome realizes that he wss flat out talking about her so she can be a bit more forward too!
I can't wait for more! Thank you!
Broweyesandhair chapter 22 . 8/27/2018
Ah stop! They are tip toeing around each other! I'm so pumped for when one of them snaps and just bares their feelings, I can't imagine who will do it first. Go Inuyasha as a matchmaker. Great chapter!
Veraozao chapter 22 . 8/27/2018
love it, what is going to happen now? kissus
SakuraMedic 9601 chapter 22 . 8/27/2018
I am usully a Naruto fan but sw this and it was amazing! I havnt watched Inu for yers and want to again now! :) :) :)
CreatorOFLife chapter 22 . 8/27/2018
LOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE! Adding to my favorites right now
Thunderfiredragon chapter 22 . 8/27/2018
Okay the caste scene was super damn cute. Like I wanted more and i want them to hurry up and mate but I also dont want anyone to touch that scene it is now sacred. Interesting how after she and Sessh did their little magical convergence to pop the kids bubble and break them out, she suddenly hasn't suffered her crazy death symptoms much at all. Very interesting... Loving these chapters and appreciating every word! Thanks so much xox
Guest chapter 22 . 8/27/2018
I love ur story but can you please also continue the fanfic when past meets future...i had been waiting for years for it to be continued and completed...please
lady sesshomaru sama 949 chapter 22 . 8/26/2018
love
Cmoss6 chapter 22 . 8/26/2018
Omg seen it in my mail, Yes, yesssssss thank you for another chapter. I really like hoe inuyasha got into about telling him who he is in the future and I like how he want Sesshoumaru to mAn up to his filling.
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 22 . 8/25/2018
I hope you understand the kind of power that you have. Every time you update I get so excited because each chapter is a new experience. Do you know how satisfying This chapter was for me? Let me tell you. I sighed happily by the time I read the last line. I loved the sleepover, Inuyasha acting like a little brother. The romantic castle shrouded in the moonlight. It was great. Thanks again for the effort and detail that you put into your writing. I look forward to the next chapter.
Mystic 777 chapter 22 . 8/25/2018
Inuyasha stirring things up is cracking me up so much. Good work. Yay for developments! :D
typicalyssa chapter 22 . 8/25/2018
They're finally progressing! But I was a little confused at the end.. Wasn't it morning when Kagome woke up? Suddenly they got transported to the floating palace and it's night? Hmm, maybe Sesshoumaru flew halfway across the world... I like the little confession at the end tho. I can't believe Kagome still doesn't get it!
luce.spinoza95 chapter 22 . 8/25/2018
Me pase suspirando como boba y riendo como maniaca... Sesshomaru es un casanova! Kami me enamore lol continua pronto! Amo tu historia!
1,719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »