Reviews for Kagome's Trial
Veraozao chapter 21 . 6/7/2018
love it, kiss
Mara chapter 21 . 6/5/2018
Wow. No conocía esta historia. La descubrí hace 2 días. Y y quiero más.
Es realmente fantástica tu forma de escribir. Gracias por obsequiarnos tu gran talento.
Estaré esperando tu próxima actualización. ;)
Trinabear chapter 21 . 6/4/2018
Will there be some scenes from Kagome’s family on the other side of the well? I wonder how everything effecting Kagome will impact her time in the “future” especially since Malik isn’t supposed to be able to sire children but Kagome had stated the her Uncle Ken, a.k.a. Malik has a grown daughter... I hope that Kagome can help him so he can have another chance at a relationship and possibly children as well.
shen0 chapter 8 . 6/3/2018
WHAAA
I'm blushing
Big Fan chapter 21 . 6/3/2018
What! no, I can't believe I've read all there is so far. More!
InuDemoness1525 chapter 21 . 6/1/2018
Amazing! I actually screamed when i saw you had another chapter. I've read this chapter over and over omg I'm so happy where things are going. However, im still so upset nobody has told kagome about her condition and THE SOLUTION. I feel like when she finally hears it she'll probably be mad and rightly upset in my opinion. Everybody knows whats up and how to fix it but nobody is talking, they are letting her suffer in ignorance. They are also, as inuyasha of all people pointed out, not letting her choose but it really is her choice!
I was a bit confused when you said it was snowing but then they were in the garden and kagome was telling rin about the plants.
Speaking of winter, there seems to be a lot of time passing and yeah there are more important life threatening things but isn't kagome worried about how her mother and family may be missing her? Its winter, she has probably missed a bunch of classes so even if she does live through this she must be stressing about how far behind she is.
I'd like a casual comment about how all the hard work and renovations have now been for nothing with all the damage caused lol
Is shiho a prisoner or do they trust him to roam free? I'm a bit confused why only uza seems to be locked up when they both betrayed the others.
A lot of hints have been dropped near kagome. i wonder since she is suppoesd to be so perceptive if she will pick up on anything and maybe not make a move but at least show an attachment or friendly, affectionate move toward sesshomaru even if just a quick hug and 'thanks for saving me in the afterlife and stuff' because a hug is what friends do so she could just be like 'we're practically best friends after that trip to see your dad so deal with it'. Hugs! Lol
You mentioned koga is near with his army. I'd love for him to drop by. Especially since he calls kagome 'his woman' sesh may remember what inu said about koga and kagome being his pup bearing woman or something lol i imagine inuyasha being a bratty little brother again and using that to antagonize sesh.
There is still so much that can happen and i hope you don't rush but I'm also dieing for another chapter so please update asap i really need more sesh and kag moments. This is fantastic, keep it up!
stoictimer chapter 21 . 6/1/2018
That was probably the most rewarding chapter I’ve read in years. I read this last chapter on a 30 min flight. This chapter made the bumpy flight enjoyable. Thank you for sharing and continuing your work! -avid reader and huge fan of yours
KeeperOfTheTrueStars chapter 1 . 6/1/2018
I’ve been pouring thru Inuyasha stories for the last several weeks and this is my first review, so I hope that helps you understand how much I appreciate the work you’ve put into this story. ;)

Let’s get the negative crit out of the way first, huh?Honestly, I’m no English teacher, but the *only* issue I’ve had with reading your story is the occasional grammar/spelling errors. That’s it. And that’s no huge deal. I’ve seen the same sorts of error in published works on my bookshelf.

Positives? Where to begin? I have no idea how you came up with the plot for this story, but if I could pluck a few bits of your brain out to just sit in the creativity whenever I need some time to chill, I would do it in a heartbeat. With your permission, of course!

The writing flows together so easily. You’re not throwing in those useless “big” words that nobody uses on a daily basis that sends everyone scrambling for the dictionary.

I can’t remember exactly which chapter it was (ch 7, maybe?), but I spent more time laughing during that chapter than I think I have any other time in the last week. I had to keep a tissue with me for all the tears I had rolling down my face—not exaggerating! ;) The quick wit you’ve afforded your characters makes me wonder if you’d be a force to be reckoned with in an argument yourself

The characters we know and love are so accurate that it’s hard to tell that anyone other than the creator has written them (except maybe Kagome, just a bit). It’s been a long time since I’ve seen Inuyasha, so I’m honestly not sure which charaters might be your own originals, but regardless, I’ve fallen in love with so many of them!

I cannot thank you enough for putting your idea and talent out into the world for the rest of us to enjoy. It’s beautifully done and I’m looking forward to seeing the rest of this story play out. You’re positively amazing and I hope the world shines for you the way Kagome shines for the world.
ummIDK chapter 21 . 6/1/2018
So good! I can't wait to see how the next chapter goes, hopefully Kagome finally figures out what going on because the anticipation is killing me!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/31/2018
So much love for this story ️️️
Forever 694 chapter 21 . 5/31/2018
This was so totally amazing that I had to read it again! Could the brothers be more adorable?
nopewhynopewhy chapter 21 . 5/31/2018
I think this is my new favorite fic! I just binged the entire thing and I was screaming the entire time
It's beautiful. It's a work of art. It's so fricking amazing I am so happy I stumbled across it. Your character portrayals are so well designed and crafted. I fricking love this so much. Please know that this is a favorite. Definitely.
snoynuf chapter 21 . 5/30/2018
AMAZING! I was super into this story before but this chapter just did it for me. I absolutely cannot wait to dive into that awkward sesskag romance. Id like to see how you write sesshomaru struggling with the age old question, "Does she like me or does she not like me". Please update soon for my hearts sake.
Azumigurl chapter 21 . 5/30/2018
Amazing as always! Update sooner please!
guest chapter 21 . 5/28/2018
aaahhh! thank you! great chapter!
1,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »