Reviews for Kagome's Trial
Mirage chapter 23 . 3/6/2020
Do you know the moment you want to hit something ...
It happened two time at least in this chap , he pulls his confession of his feelings our in a real long complicated way...what is real cute and sweet that he shows this-

...and this darn stupid Bastard of a spider ...is he a Bastard to break of this confession and showing of this two feeling to each other , bevot he really can show that he wants her as his mate with all of het faults and good things
...with his stupid attack. ...could he nor wait half an hour or two. ..

But maybe this could make them so controlled angry that one power hit takes it all from both...maybe use the stone that he owns to make it stron get ...so they can back to thethe talk and finish and kiss...
Mirage chapter 21 . 3/4/2020
So kagome more or less did forgive tough for Zim being an stupid Ass with how he did things...because he really did want to make things better for his children but was under demonic crazy influence
... A big fight at home Baraka got hopeful a lot g , ck to the head and was permanent hurt so not to strong. ...and bother his attachment areally gone.

And I really love this family time while walking in the garden as mother father two children and the little brother-
Mirage chapter 17 . 3/3/2020
I really do like the young bat queen to be- she really did seem to have grown and made her flock real big in that short time- and how they kicked out this stupid visitors who did fight and used there children as shild or distraction...who does this ...?
Shiori is really cute and that Rin and shippo now find a new friend in her to play and learn.
Poor sessho can't show his feelings . but he will learn and Inu really does slowly grow up now

Even more stupid when one things about how sloe they are with breeding and growing up as children. I meen both inu and sessho are still real young even when they are over 100yeats , but thy are still more or less teens
So this Bastards who use there children like this than protect them with everything and put them not in danger , need to see things more clearly.
Human can breed way faster . they grow up fast an can married with 15 years and get pregnant soon and child in them grows fast too. So even when they live near immortal lives and are more powerful , they are most likely already in this time 1demon to 100human so they should protect every one of there children and maybe think about bringing frest blook that breeds fastar into there demon lines and then breed back to ouse breed overy time. a
Mirage chapter 16 . 3/3/2020
I love that he did bring back Rin, I did wait for this moment since kagome started to change things in the castle and made it more homely and lively - the little girl deserves to be with her father figure and gain a mother in kagome and little brother in shippou -

Now they only need to heal her or better help her change more easily without pain and fear.
Also I love how sesshomaru changed here and there and accepted his brother , and Inu too changed and got a little more thoughtful and calm-

And put this boot licker of visiting demons in Rhee rightful place . ...as servants who have to learn that they are not that important and are a tiny part of a big whole , and it is better to follow humble and with there heart and would give there life to protect there country and people . Than be stupid as asses who will loose there live more sooner than later against stronger foes when they act like they do now ...this wannabe not real visiting demons...
Mirage chapter 13 . 3/2/2020
So he was right ...this two are the same...Malik ...is he kagomes great grandfather or something like this? It would explain some things...her temper , that she is not like normal miko, and so on.

But Touga. ..really is a stupid Ass turd...near nara level or already more bad...maybe death changed his brain or one git to often to the head when fighting ...

Hope they slowly can find out who is attacking her... I mean Malik already found out she would tell things bit can't as forced to be silent... and is Hutt by something dark... maybe when kagomes does wash and Malik is the first one there to add his smell he finally can learn what she is to him...a grand daughter maybe even. ...could hAve beven when one did fall down in the well. ..to her time...when she really is from one of his children in the future with the miko he mated.
...poor guy...but I think that will calm him down when he has something to protect and more family-
Mirage chapter 12 . 3/2/2020
Toga seems really stupid . With hurting her like this and nearly killing her or trying to kill her he Wil not get what he wants... happiness and family for his sons.
Inuyasha learns to tolerate seshomaru because of her and seshomaru too... when she would die they ate free to let loose to do as they wish..and Inuyash would not hold anything back to die or go crazy when letting his demon free..
So toga will not get what he wants... it is more like the bad things he did see as possibility for his sons will happen because toga is stupid and try t kill or make her go crazy. ... the woman who could make it better.
Hope she can tel someone of toga ghost who is an Ass. ..so she can get help.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/16/2020
Was that an "Anastasia" reference?
candielynnn chapter 24 . 2/7/2020
This story was so beautiful. I stayed up all night to finish it. Was well worth it. It was a whirlwind of emotions. Thank you.
ravensuchiha chapter 24 . 1/5/2020
I am so ... I don't know. I rushed through your ficton and I have to say, never in a million years would I have seen that coming. It took such an unexpected turn, amazing! I really loved how on point your characters are and the deep bond between Inuyasha and Kagome! I have cried more times than I care to admit. Just amazing
Imu91 chapter 24 . 12/20/2019
I cried, I actually cried when reading this last chapter
Ankoku Dezaia chapter 24 . 11/17/2019
Annnd of course I hit the review button on accident without being finished. urgh. I truly liked Touga's character from the beginning and my god did I really enjoy Malik. I truly was heartbroken by both of their life stories. Overall, you did such a fantastic job and thank you so much for sharing this with us. Take care!
Ankoku Dezaia chapter 24 . 11/17/2019
What an absolutely beautiful story. I really love the angel aspect of Kagome, it is original for my experience here and just makes so much sense. I really enjoy how your brought the two together, it seemed very realistic for the 24 chapters
isa chapter 11 . 10/30/2019
sienpre quise a una cagome fuerte megusta muncho este capitulo
Sophia Allard chapter 24 . 10/19/2019
A beautifully written story. the details and care put into this is amazing, Though familiar with the characters I felt as if new life was breathed into them and an entire new world was brought to life. It blended perfectly with the pre-established world leaving me with no doubt that the author of this story could write some truly amazing original novels in the future should they decide to do so.
animefollower101 chapter 24 . 9/13/2019
firvixen73:
This story has been a wonderful journey. I've followed it since 2011, and the characters captured my heart. You blended your own people in with the Inuyasha characters seamlessly, keeping with their established personalities and behaviors. This made it all the more believable; the sincere effort you put into your tale really shines through.
This is a gem of a story. I took my time reading it through, life getting in the way so I am late finishing the last couple of chapters.
As you have said in your final end note, the conclusion was bittersweet for you to write. I can assure you, it was just so for me to read it. Following it for so long, the final chapter was like the end of an era. Still, I wish you well and will check in on your other stories in the future.

That you for the wonderful adventure,
~AF101