Reviews for Kagome's Trial
Evilshallprevail chapter 21 . 8/27/2019
Lmao, Kagome became a vegetarian/fruitarian Ghoul
Bco007 chapter 24 . 8/25/2019
Just loved this story. Thank you so much for sharing. I’m going to miss it
Thankful beyond chapter 24 . 8/12/2019
I've been reading Inuyasha fanfics since I was 11. Off and on again, I review so rarely... I'm 27 now.
I truly thought I'd read them all, that I'd never have the experience of reading another truly fantastic and beautiful Inuyasha story. Thank you.
I've long fantasized about my own Kags/Sessh plot, and you... brought it to life in ways I never could have fathomed. My idea of Kagome being a "Pure" demon, something ancient from before Demons merged with Animals- but you wrote somthing so different yet so similar, Kagome is so pure, so right, her soul is much more then just another priestesses. Then just a character in a book even, she's hope. Kagome, and how you write her, help me to feel inspired to be a better person. To smile more, forgive more easily, to care.
Thank you.
I adore how long you built the connections, while keeping it just as interesting. I'd have loved the ending to extend, too feel apart of their early realtionship. But anyone who's just finished an amazing story will know, we just crave more no matter what.
I pray the Inuyasha fanfic community never dies and writters like yourself get the praise they truly deserve
alvalome chapter 24 . 8/10/2019
too beautiful, a great story... and i love it
sailorpriestess chapter 24 . 6/12/2019
Wow this story blew me away.
HoloObssession chapter 2 . 6/11/2019
Touga makes me angry, I just really want to force him to listen and see accompanying pictures to some real nice deep and dirty Inucest. Poor Kagome. Though I am on the SessKag ship
ClanMcCloud chapter 1 . 6/6/2019
Oh, Lord, poor Kagome. These damned dogs, dead or alive, just won't leave her be!
Chris chapter 24 . 6/2/2019
This was a wonderful tale, you kept true to the Characters also introducing your own. I truely enjoyed your exciting adventure with the inyuashia team, kept me reading and on edge of my seat. Thank you for writing this.
Frivolities chapter 24 . 5/12/2019
Wow! This was a beautiful story. I started it on Friday and have been reading on and off throughout the weekend, diligently ignoring laundry and dishes to get to the end. Thank you for this wonderful experience.
Elreka-28 chapter 24 . 5/10/2019
i love you... this was amazing... so... i just love you!
Dicome chapter 19 . 4/9/2019
well touga is really a moron like the firts chapter but only with more braind ... i hope
Dicome chapter 14 . 4/9/2019
touga why oh god
Dicome chapter 14 . 4/9/2019
touga NOO
AuroraFireMadness chapter 24 . 4/4/2019
There are no words. For two days my life was ruined because of you and this story.
For two days my work ethic severely plummeted leaving me already behind on a few deadlines.

For two days I have survived on very little sleep

For two days I have rejected phonecalls and left
unanswered messages

For two days i had to eat take out cause cooking took up too much precious time

I am behind two days on my study schedule

Two days of non stop charging my poor poor phone who has never had its battery depleted this fast before

For two days my eye sight has not been able to adjust to anything other than a screen

I missed gym class last night - combined with my unhealthy eating I have probably pushed my death date forward by a few years

This is what this story had done to me.

It was beautiful, wonderful and so raw!

Thank you so much for this story.
animegirlmiranda chapter 24 . 3/7/2019
This was brilliantly done! I loved reading this! The plot was completely unique, the writing was extraordinary and it had such vivid and excellent distributions. It was like I was really there watching everything unfold. Thank you for taking the time to write this! I hope you decide to write more Sesshomaru and Kagome pairings!
1,719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »