Reviews for Kagome's Trial
Dinobunny chapter 24 . 2/21/2019
I love this! Thank you for the story!:)
Lauramichca chapter 24 . 2/17/2019
What a fantastic story! I was hooked early by the quality, and was drawn deep constantly by the plot.
I worried towards the end as the chapters wittled down and it still felt like there was too much more that would need addressing yet despite my feelings that you'd probably pull it off, but those fears were allayed mostly in the end as you basically did that wonderfully. (what happened to the other two lords, and other questions, are easily set aside for all that you did give us!)

Thank you very much for sharing this story with us!
Ariadna21 chapter 24 . 2/17/2019
This will be the first time that I will comment your precious history. Being completly honest, I don't have words to discribe how much I love, adore, like, and another precious words you history. You have me here, in my room, crying so loud while I'm hearing "GLADES -Foolsthat song doesn't help). I have a real amount of feeling passing through my heart, this history gave my a lot. Gave me a lot (more that I can count) laughs, frustrations, happiness, sadness, impotence in a lot of chapters, and a lot of ther emotions that can't be describe with words...
I just love how you developed the characters, I just can't be more happy with how you gave me in some situations. How Kagome interacts with all, how Kagome's presence make a big difference, how the Kagome's personality was developed, the biggest love of her son that you represent, the interactions with Touga (ohhhh Gawd, that interactions gave me a lot of heart attacks, headche, sadness and hapiness at the same time), how Kagome and Sesshomaru were involved step by step forward, I just love all.
I really want to say a lot of things, but I just can't, I don't know, it's like complicated to explain how this history make and made me feel. The only thing thing that I know is that, that feeling is precious. Your history is soooo special for me now, and I thing that will be always special for me, always. Like, this history is sooo different of the Sesshome's history that I already read (in a pretty way).
Well, I know that I have a lot of things to say, but I think that this comment is kinda lenghty, sooo.
I'm so thanksful that you wrote this amazing history, you know why? Because this history gave me a lot, a lot of feelings, that's why I read for, the history have to transfer me feelings, strong feelings, and this history overcome all. I just love I felt the feelings of the characters like they were mine, that was so precious.

Well, "that's all". Love ya' precious writter, thank you so much
Mizu-Shim chapter 16 . 2/15/2019
okay, im sorry Touga, i was just hating you the moment before...
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 24 . 2/14/2019
This was great! I loved it! Thank you for sharing!
I really really love your writing! And your ideas! I can't wait to read more of you!
R2A3 chapter 24 . 2/13/2019
Love it! The mix of seriousness and jokes in the way the story is told. It is fun while still driving forward. I enjoyed the plot as well, but the way you drove it is what made me love it. Adore sick Sess as well. ;)
JustWastingThyme chapter 24 . 2/3/2019
Love this story! So Freaking good!
dizzydani777 chapter 24 . 2/3/2019
Awesome
Pirate Of The Stars chapter 23 . 2/1/2019
FRICK IT WTH. JUST WHEN HE WAS GOING TO TELL HER, NARAKU JUST HAD TO JUMP IN. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY
juliemessina chapter 24 . 1/30/2019
Great story!, i loved it :D
mtnikolle chapter 22 . 1/27/2019
I love how you wrote about attraction in this chapter. Far too often, people only focus on the physical, but you focused more on mentality and personality and perception.
Fan chapter 24 . 1/26/2019
Loved it!
mythmagykfae chapter 24 . 1/24/2019
It was a bit of a rollarcoaster and just as fun to read! Wonderful story. (:
angeljr777 chapter 24 . 1/22/2019
Thank you so much for this story. I don't remember when I found it but going on this journey with you through this story has been amazing. I too have grown attached to the characters and I am both happy and sad that this story has been completed. I really liked the hurt comfort aspect and how they needed to rely on each other to keep them happy and whole.

- Angeljr777
sumiko808 chapter 24 . 1/21/2019
I just wanna cry about how bittersweet this chapter was! I’ve been wanting for this fic to finish but actually reading the ending got me all kinds of emotional Great job Firevixen73!
1,719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »