Reviews for Surface
VampCaro chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Love this story. Is that all of it or is there more. I sure hope there is gonna be more.
sodakey chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I really enjoyed the writing in this one. It was stark, and lyrical, and very visual. I happily add my voice to the others who have requested that you keep going. I'm hypocritical for saying so, but I'd love to see an ending, or just more. Very nice work.
Chrysalis441 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Very nice shot but I'm still waiting for the three to get 'a little help from their friends'! Keep going!
mnk chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Really enjoyed this snippet. Hope to see how you get the boys out of the water. Really liked the "little help from our friends" line. I haven't seen the series in years thanks to no DVD's released yet but remember how they included that line in several episodes. You stories really stay with canon and definitely are about the whole of the team without letting any particular character favorite take over. Thanks for the link to the yahoo group I have joined and become a lurker over there; I was just having trouble posting replies.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This feels like it could be a scene from the show, which is very awesome. There's this great urgency to it and the characters feel right too. Thanks for sharing :)
aida135 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Hi!

You are back! Thank you for writing again :). I's so overjoyed having reading this one. Trully hope you'll continue it. Too good to stop now!
MrsAmy chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
hey, love this! especially max :-) please keep on writing, cant wait for more
Xanthia Morgan chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Please continue. I do love this series and have missed seeing really good fic for it. PS: love Nick bashing. LOL. :o)
small fandom fan chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
As a long time fan of extremely small fandoms, let me tell you how pleased I am to see a story like this posted. I absolutely loved this series as a kid and always wondered about, and wanted more of, the character interactions. We got pieces of that interaction on the show, yes, but to have the team thrown into a situation like this as the set up for a story... so much potential!

Poor Max. I loved the description of him "slopping his arms and legs about" and Grant's impressionable comparison to the Titanic going down. The writing in this flows wonderfully. Great imagery and atmosphere, and I can "hear" the character voices easily when they "speak."

I am looking forward to more and hope despite the lack of reviews that you are going to continue. If you don't, well, I enjoyed reading this anyway.