Reviews for Saved by a whinge
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
LoL. That ghost was to smart/loquacious for it's own good. XD your missing one " though, in the second sentance. ;D write on!
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
LOL Fantastic use of the challenge word here, too, and this one was really hard, since it's not an American term. Love that Dean was possessed by a ghost who made him sound all stiff and British, and that Sam knew it wasn't him (and how he knew!). LOL Great job on your first drabble!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Cool, nice use of the word whinge! LOL, on Sam picking at him about knwing what he read!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Hee hee, Sam knows Dean so well! What kind of peson uses that word anyway. Dean doesn't need to know what it means. It saved his life, after all. Great job!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 4/13/2009

Very good!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Fun. So glad you joined our challenge. Nice brotherly banter.
pandorathexplora chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
LMAO! ah, that was so good! welcome to the addictive world of drabbling, L! I'm so glad you decided to grace us all with your talent here. Something tells me you're going to be very popular here LOL
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I love your use of "marinated" as a descriptor for the lighter fluid-soaked bones, and the detail that possessed!Dean has different posture than regular!Dean.
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Aw- Great use of the word! - Welcome to the Challenge!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Hahaha, I like that! Sam knew Dean from how he talks...although sometimes, SOMETIMES just, Dean says something that throws Sam for a loop.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Priceless! Is it weird that I can totally picture this stiff-perfectly postured-cultured Dean? And it makes me laugh. Great start and welcome to the game!