Reviews for American Girl
mojoka chapter 14 . 4/23/2009
Wow. Peterblocked bigtime. Poor Edward.

I really enjoyed this chapter. :)
Matalina chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
Oh my god x3 I love your story..

maybe I'm addicted... but i love it !

poor Edward... every chapter he's frustrated..

i hope you update soon... maybe today ? x3

And... Vienna ! Vienna!

my city! I'm excited about this chapter !

Matalina :)
insatiable06 chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
lol I love Edward! He makes me laugh
xxcaityxx chapter 14 . 4/23/2009
what a sweet date, nothing overy-fancy but still romantic.

oh Peter the pain in the ass... he sounds like an ass already. Will he be part of the angst/drama you mentioned in the AN?
amigirl chapter 14 . 4/22/2009
Great Chapter. I think i am saying that about all of them, but I love them and am so excited when I see the email that a new one is up.

Are they going to the club? Oh.
lovebuggkiss chapter 14 . 4/22/2009
great chapter.

love the outdoor movie date. it was sweet.

thanks for the update.
lindyrb chapter 14 . 4/22/2009
That's one scum bag they can do without...he sounds like Trouble. I'm betting, too that Ang's next email will comment on Bella's parents being less than pleased to find out about Edward!
rms33 chapter 14 . 4/22/2009
Oh crap, this can't be good. Please update soon.
VioletAlways chapter 14 . 4/22/2009
She needs to tell him that she is going to NY soon! Please no drama or fights...pretty please! Love the story! :)
eboyd5 chapter 14 . 4/22/2009
I really like this story so far. I'm just confused as to why Bella hasn't told Edward she's going to Columbia. I mean I understood why she lied in the beginning, thinking he might be a stalker but it doesn't make any sense now. Of all the things not to tell him that just seems odd to me. But can't wait for the next chapters.
polemic chapter 14 . 4/22/2009
Shame on Bella for keeping Edward ignorant of the college situation. Anyways, these two are just the cutest things and I love how relentlessly smitten Edward is at all times. Also, I take exception to calling The Cardigans one-hit wonders. I guess from a North American audience maybe... but I heart them, especially "Carnival." Biz Markie is the sh*t though. Great job.
insatiable06 chapter 14 . 4/22/2009
Oh damn Peter!

They are soo playing around just teasing! LOL
sorcerergirl90 chapter 14 . 4/22/2009
damn peter is creepy
CAUTION-dazzler chapter 14 . 4/22/2009
haha, soo close.
puasluoma chapter 14 . 4/22/2009
LOL when are they gonna have sex? LOL
2,852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 188 .. Last Next »