Reviews for American Girl
grtchn chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
I have an idea for you. I know they won't get to Paris for a while, so store this away for the future.

I thought that it would be cute if (I'm assuming they be srs and expressed their love...numerous times) Edward tells Bella he is booking them a room at a hostel in PAris but REALLY books them a huge suite at the Ritz Hotel. I mean it's PARIS! You can't have them stay in a hostel in Paris. Come on.

oh, and if you would wanna...I thought maybe when they go to Italy they should spend a weekend in the Tuscan countryside in a tiny cottage a la "Under the Tuscan Sun" or something. Even though that wasn't a tiny cottage in the movie...still.
amigirl chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
Thanks for the chapter. I thought I was going to go the whole weekend without one.
TLammy chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
Please have Bella own up to Columbia soon, I would like to see her be as honest with Edward as he just was with her (about the girls). Good chapter.
ile.forever chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
I love this story!
lovebuggkiss chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
Amazing chapter. :)

I love that he insists she's his girlfriend; i mean, forget asking. :)

Can't wait for more. Your story is pretty great.

Berlin', i had to plan an 'imaginary' trip there for my german2 class in highschool once. Hope to read more soon. Thanks for the update.
Seren1ty47 chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
Oh yay an update before I go on holiday, your the best! It's really cute that he told her about his man whorish ways, makes wanting to be Bella's boyfirend so much even better. I'm glad he's opening up to her. I still love alice her emails always make me chuckle ;-) Looking forawrd to a 'American Girl' marathon when i return! Thanks so much for the update! Can't wait for more x
bacmel79 chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
You've spoiled me with your many updates.

Love the story can't wait for the rest!
lysvia chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
HAHAHA! So... I just came to the conclusion that I may be Angela at this one! Living through your stories... it's just that THIS Edward has me drooling LOL!

Anyway, you could had taken them to Ikea, I would had gone... it doesn't sound so akward. Besides it would be funny just to imagine Edward's face when Bella says where she wants to go! Maybe some groping at the bathroom section... LOL!

Sorry... I saw myself in there.

See ya!
Seren1ty47 chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
Yay, love the update you really do update a lot! I love it! I have to say I love posessive Edward, he'll hopefully calm down a little now though. Although the hicky suggests not. Can't wait for more. Thanks for the update x
ar080185 chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
Amazing chapter.

Thanks for updating.

I can't wait to see Angela's reaction to what happened, if Bella tells her.

Please update soon but take as long as you need to keep it perfect.
TLammy chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
Thanks for the update - have a good weekend - enjoy the girl time. You've spoiled us with updates so a day or two without won't hurt that much ;)
Ivygirl702 chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
I just found this story and it's great! Who wouldn't want to travel across Europe with Edward? And Angela's emails are great. She's saying nearly everything that I'm thinking!
Caitie126 chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
Love love love this story!
rock'n'roll-princess chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
This story is super sweet. I can't wait till you update. ]
lysvia chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
LOL! I loved the idea of the t-shirt... damn! THis sounds so much like THE Edward Cullen! hahahaha

I'm really liking your story... thank you very much for your updates!

See ya!