Reviews for American Girl
EC4me chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
I really like this story. I hope they don't have to have too much drama and angst later on cause they're just really perfect together.
rms33 chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
I love how you have written Edward and Bella in this story. The whole thing makes me want to hop on a plane to London and bum around Europe for 2 months. Not sure my husband and children would like that. Your story is scratching that itch, thanks. Can't wait for the next update.
pmvb11 chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
ONE OF THE BEST FICS AND SO ORIGINALJUST LOVE IT.
fanficreader83 chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
I just love these two... I will hate if they have all of the angst and drama later, they just work together! ;)
Soccer11 chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
i love the story cant wait for the nxt ch
TLammy chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
I love your Edward, your Bella rocks too. I love the humor and the sweetness. I'll lay off for the time being about you know what ;) Look forward to more.
mokanimom chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
Great chapter. Thanks for the quick update!
lovebuggkiss chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
:) I'm glad Edward wants it to be 'special'. & I'm glad she told her mom. I just hope when the time comes for her to tell him about college, he doesn't get pissed. Or find out before she tells him. If that happens, he'll be even more angry. :(

But I can't wait to read more. I love this story. thanks for the update.
cretin chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
Aww, these guys are so effing cute together.

I said it before, but I'll say it again: I adore this story and all its fluffiness.

Although, I'm a little curious HOW Alice convinced Bella's mom to give out her email address. I would really leary about handing some random stranger a way to contact my child.
sorcerergirl90 chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
love the fact that edwards first kiss had my name! makes me laugh and swoon, jk. great job on the story.
Ivygirl702 chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
These two are so cute, I love them.

Favorite line: "Don’t tell me you are one of those boys where everything has to be perfect." Ha!

Thanks for updating!
theadventurer chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
great chapter
CAUTION-dazzler chapter 12 . 4/21/2009
even though they were in bed, and it didn't seem romantic, it still was in its own special way, better than if they were some dinner dressed up and everything. )
rms33 chapter 12 . 4/21/2009
So sweet. Can't wait for the next chapter.
mokanimom chapter 12 . 4/21/2009
Awe, what a great chapter. Cute and sweet with just a twinge of drama. I'm loving this story so much that if I were to ever win the lottery I think I should send you on a trip to Europe for doing all of this research! However, since I don't play the lottery, I wouldn't get your hopes up too much. haha Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you for all of your work on this story.
2,852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 170 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 190 .. Last Next »