Reviews for American Girl
cretin chapter 11 . 4/19/2009
I love this story. It makes me happy to read it. No major angst, no major drama, just a sweet story about two people falling in love and I absolutely love it.

But can you explain please WHY she hasn't told him about New York? I understand in the beginning-she didn't know jack about him so she wouldn't want to give up personal details (or at least, I wouldn't, so I assume that's the reason), but I don't understand why she hasn't said anything about it since.

I look forward to updates on this; it's become my feel-good story.
ar080185 chapter 11 . 4/19/2009
Wow! That was hot.

He took no time at all to go and get them.

Please don't let Edward decide to transfer. That would be so bad, in every aspect.

I can't wait until he tells Bella he loves her, while she's awake.

As always please update soon but take as long as you need to keep it perfect. :D
grtchn chapter 11 . 4/19/2009
LOL he wasted NO time getting those.

That was really freaking hot. Oh man, if this is that good the sex is gonna be warm kinky goodness!
lovebuggkiss chapter 11 . 4/19/2009
another great chapter my friend.

loved it.

please don't let edward like, sneak behind bella's back to transfer, because if that was to happen, he would be uber pissed when he found out she lied.

& that would make for some unecessary drama.

but i have complete faith that you'll do this story justice.

you are coldplaywhore after all. :)

"I love you, I whispered to her quietly as she slept beside me." Aw. :D
Ellie-BR chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
Thanx to u...I miserable...lol

I wanna travel w/ Edward :(
xxcaityxx chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
edward has a girlfriend edward has a girlfriend.

i love alice. put a bit more of her into it in future please :)
Cherryflavorpez chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
I love love love this story! I have always wanted to backpack through Europe! And now I can at least read about it. :) Update as soon as you can. :)
mokanimom chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
I just found this story and have totally ignored my kids to read all of it. I love it! It is great! I can't wait for more. You must be good at research or BS because I would believe that you have backpacked through Europe. Your details are amazing.
anothertwilighter chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
I'm surprised Bella hadn't have sex yet. Is she really falling for Edward? I'm not convinced yet. She seems to be bitchy sometimes toward Edward.

I can tell you for sure, they both won't get to see lederhosen in Berlin. My hubby is born and raised in Berlin and I never got to see lederhosen in Berlin. You'll see them in Munich and some parts in Austria and Switzerland.

In Berlin they could go to the Zoo called Tiergarten or to the Kurf├╝rstendamm (a very famous street to shop).

Or send them to Switzerland, I'll show them some good stuff here! ;-) LOL!
NZTwilighter chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
Looking forward to more...soon? I really like that Bella is still essentially the Bella we all know without the insecurity and jealousy that I sometimes get sick of. Also, Edward isn't extreme playboy or extreme softie that is a bit 'played' at times. And I am not missing Lauren/Jessica/Tanya drama! I like that they're both just enjoying their natural chemistry and not becoming emotional wrecks, though I imagine they will at the end of the trip! Bella needs to man up to the truth of her college choice!
oceanluvr chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
This story is so great.

Backpacking through Europe with a gorgeous man... yum.
puasluoma chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
lol "I'm yours" was playing while I red this chapter!
grtchn chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
I have an idea for you. I know they won't get to Paris for a while, so store this away for the future.

I thought that it would be cute if (I'm assuming they be srs and expressed their love...numerous times) Edward tells Bella he is booking them a room at a hostel in PAris but REALLY books them a huge suite at the Ritz Hotel. I mean it's PARIS! You can't have them stay in a hostel in Paris. Come on.

oh, and if you would wanna...I thought maybe when they go to Italy they should spend a weekend in the Tuscan countryside in a tiny cottage a la "Under the Tuscan Sun" or something. Even though that wasn't a tiny cottage in the movie...still.
amigirl chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
Thanks for the chapter. I thought I was going to go the whole weekend without one.
TLammy chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
Please have Bella own up to Columbia soon, I would like to see her be as honest with Edward as he just was with her (about the girls). Good chapter.
2,852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 .. Last Next »