Reviews for American Girl
Seren1ty47 chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
Yay! Thanks, brilliant! That was fast! I still want more though, i love that Edward saw the naked pictures comment and got jealous after flirting about it, very cute. I love the pace and how they're touching each other more flirtily. I can't wait for Alice's reaction to the pictures though that should be good. I like that Bella didn't want to sleep in a separate bed because of the other guys in the room I think that would defiantly be my reaction too. Edwards way of amusing himself while Bella was on the phone was great; I can imagine Bella's internal panic attack. I can't wait to see what happens in Denmark!
mmwalker chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
m...nothing beats a first kiss!
Scorpio11 chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
It was really cute having Edward get jealous over the naked picture request before he got the whole story, and when he was distracting Bella while she was talking to her mother. I can imagine how her parents would feel knowing she was traveling with a strange man through Europe no matter how adorable he is.
amigirl chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
Another excellent chapter. Have to go... am seriously late.
Raven-Rach chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
Lovely chapter! All chapters so far have very well written and it's just a great bonus that you update so quickly!

Fantastic story with great description and a wonderful plot ]
amigirl chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Thanks for another chapter. I will read the next one as soon as I write this, eventhough it will make me late.

BTW I forgot to write a comment about the last chapter. The part where Bella wanted to do her laundry on his washboard abs had me in fits of laughter.
lovebuggkiss chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
This story is amazing, I really like it.

& I know we all are like, 'hurry and let them be together', but if you listened to everything we say, then the story wouldn't be as good. You do it at the exact pace it should be done by. :) It's amazing when I'm reading this story, I can visualize them, walking the streets hand it hand. It's so perfect. :D Can't wait for another update.
grtchn chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
yay kissy face! ok now sexy times! k go
Scorpio11 chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Finally, we're getting somewhere. They are still so cute. When is she going to admit she's going to Columbia? I can't imagine he's going to be too thrilled with her for lying to him after they more of a relationship. It was understandable when she didn't really know him.
NotAustralia chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
This story is so perfect ! it is different but still completely bella/edward-esque! can wait for more!
lovebuggkiss chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
That's sweet. :)

I really liked this chapter.

& I can't believe I'm saying this, but I like this fic better than, your other, 'follow through'. Of course, I love them both... & they're great, i just find myself getting more excited over this story. :) So, I hope you update soon. If not, I'll be looking forward to the 'follow through' update... You're an amazing writer.
twilightmuse62 chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
This makes me remember all of my fun times in Europe. I can't wait to read more!
o-DuskRising-o chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
I really love this one! I want to go to a concert in a park! Still loving it!
Seren1ty47 chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Aw so cute! Love the character interaction, and pace (two days in a short chapter and nothing felt missing! very impressive!) I can't wait for the next chapter!

I hope now that their a couple their will be more flirting and fluff, but they will still have that laid back, holiday rhythm. I loved the 'all over him like white on rice' comment! I've never herd that expression before but i love it, it’s golden.

Please update soon. (hopefully before the end of friday or i will have to wait a fortnight! :) (I have to try 0;)! ))
HeatherWhitlockCullenHale chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Another great chapter I love it! Cant wait for more!
2,796 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 .. Last Next »