Reviews for Door to Door
Mirae Desciderium chapter 1 . 2/22
Oh myyyyyyy! Hidan is priceless! Best Hidan in fanfiction ever!
lolitsSopHia chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
lol...just lol. i love it :D OHHHH.. make one with all the Akatsuki meeting Sakura.
Jerkasaurousrex chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Ahahaha! I'm dying of laughter because of this. Seriously, this is one of my favorite one-shots now. Sakura/Hidan is one of my favorite crack pairings too, so that's a bonus.
helenaphant chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
wow I LOVE the dynamics of this relationship! and the ending had me cracking up for sure xD Thanks for posting, and keep it up!
kimba93 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Ok, that was literally the most hilarious thing ever, I'm crying!
Daevanam Daevo chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Loved it!
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I loved how you kept Hidan's character, with his crassness and cursing. :) How was Sakura NOT freaked out by the fact that Hidan used /sacrifices/... I would be shitting myself LOL.

The ending was great- I love Deidara and his obsession with art. Kinda makes me hope for a sequel.
BoywhoCried chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I like the ending.
XD
DEIDARA!
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Lol very funny :)
FallenAngelCyril chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I know this is an older story now, but it still deserves praise. I loved it.

I laughed really, really hard when Sakura opened the door to Hidan, who was selling his religion. I think most of us have been in that same position.
KizunaChaos chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
you should make a series out of these their really good.
namina88 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I love the interaction hidan and sakura on this story.. And poor deidara hahahahahaha XD
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hi-lar-i-ous!

Moments that wouldve made me laugh out loud had I not been reading this past bedtime:

-The "syke" (dont care about the sp!) pamphlet offering moment.."again. And again." LOL

-"These laugh lines are from the many smiles I get from following Jashin"

-"I know where you fucking live." That made me laugh silently really hard for some reason, and I didnt even read it in a creepy voice or anything..

Aaaaw, I hope Deidara doesnt get rejected by Sakura with his pamphlet. He's so passionate about art that it makes him kind of vulnerable to teasing D: Sweet Deidara.. it's okay, lol

This was really funny and well written. I dont read many humor fics since I prefer listening to stand up comedians and it takes quite a bit of talent to deliver a joke on paper, but you did it, at least for me!
Unctuous chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oh, Hidan...I fucking love you! Poor Sakura though, Deidara right after Hidan?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012