Reviews for Door to Door
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I loved how you kept Hidan's character, with his crassness and cursing. :) How was Sakura NOT freaked out by the fact that Hidan used /sacrifices/... I would be shitting myself LOL.

The ending was great- I love Deidara and his obsession with art. Kinda makes me hope for a sequel.
BoywhoCried chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I like the ending.
XD
DEIDARA!
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Lol very funny :)
FallenAngelCyril chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I know this is an older story now, but it still deserves praise. I loved it.

I laughed really, really hard when Sakura opened the door to Hidan, who was selling his religion. I think most of us have been in that same position.
KizunaChaos chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
you should make a series out of these their really good.
namina88 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I love the interaction hidan and sakura on this story.. And poor deidara hahahahahaha XD
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hi-lar-i-ous!

Moments that wouldve made me laugh out loud had I not been reading this past bedtime:

-The "syke" (dont care about the sp!) pamphlet offering moment.."again. And again." LOL

-"These laugh lines are from the many smiles I get from following Jashin"

-"I know where you fucking live." That made me laugh silently really hard for some reason, and I didnt even read it in a creepy voice or anything..

Aaaaw, I hope Deidara doesnt get rejected by Sakura with his pamphlet. He's so passionate about art that it makes him kind of vulnerable to teasing D: Sweet Deidara.. it's okay, lol

This was really funny and well written. I dont read many humor fics since I prefer listening to stand up comedians and it takes quite a bit of talent to deliver a joke on paper, but you did it, at least for me!
Delighted Laughter chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oh, Hidan...I fucking love you! Poor Sakura though, Deidara right after Hidan?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
So cute! Hahahah this was hilarious. (:
Shubhs chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
The last part was classic. Like "Bro"-ness dude. :P

#Destroying the Queen's language since infinity

#* Abusing Math and Biology in the process

Cheers.

:P
Tokki Angelz chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
LOLOLOL Hidan's so obnoxious, it's great :D

This fic was a hilarious read

Now i feel all smiley teehee
dormant404 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
That was comical. You have to continue. I'm dying to find out what happens next.
LolzYukari chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Lol this was soo funny, I cracked up the most when Deidara showed up, Omg hidan is soo funny.

I don't think you should continue this because it already feels complete, but you could add more if you feel you have better ideas for this, but this is an awesome oneshot.
Cotton and Cash chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Seriously, this was amusing. XD

And Deidara cameo! /lessthanthree x's a million

xoxo, Mean-chan
Katarin Kishika chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh my god. You've got to do another one. I totally love it.
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »