Reviews for Finding Our Way
Rani chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
Wonderful fanfiction! This story left me hanging.. I will now read the sequel.
mariannewrgt chapter 18 . 12/25/2016
Well, first things first... my heart broke at this chapter. For knowing just how terribly long it will be until Mia and Sirius are reunited. For knowing that visit was the last time the two of them would get to see Lily and James, and for knowing it was the last time WE got to see Lily and James, two beloved characters who will certainly be terribly missed from the story. Also, for knowing that James will never get to be Sirius best man, and for the fact the the marriage proposal went wrong in just so many levels.

No, I'm not blaming you for any of that, after all, you are just following the curse of the original story.

About this story, specifically, well, I can say it was one of my favorite fictions of all times. I wish there was more about the Marauders time at the school, more interaction between the characters in the Order, but in the big picture, I'm actually sad this first part is over.

Now, to the sequel! (And yes, I intent to keep reviewing every chapter)
mariannewrgt chapter 17 . 12/25/2016
I felt just... so tense reason this chapter. Maybe it is because I got really attached to James and Lily and don't want them to be gone, maybe because this is the second time I'm reading this fic and I know what happens with Sirius and Mia next... I just felt sad, you know? Like when there's a huge storm coming, you know it, but then there's absolutely nothing you can do about it to stop it.
mariannewrgt chapter 16 . 12/25/2016
I really enjoyed seeing this tiny bit about the beginning of the Order.

Would've been nice to see more interaction between the members, such as the Longbottoms, the Prewetts, etc., but anyway, I enjoyed the chapter.
mariannewrgt chapter 15 . 12/25/2016
That pregnancy scare, huh... Lovely reaction Sirius had about it, though.

At the same time, it was nice to see part of the gang together, and also discovering about Lily's pregnancy, but I also got sad about James' parents.

And with Lily pregnant, it's pretty obvious that Lily and James won't be in this story for too long now... :(
mariannewrgt chapter 14 . 12/25/2016
I just enjoy so much reading the small "hints" the story gives about the truth when it comes to Mia's parents... Like when Lulu bit her inner lip when Sirius called Mia "her kid".

Lovely to finally meet the Potters, by the way!
Rogue Potter chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
YEESSSHHH I JUSt dont like lily never had never will she seems a little overly whiney and uptight
mariannewrgt chapter 13 . 11/19/2016
Lily and James together! Yay!

Quoting Sirius, 'took them long enough'!

I love the way you're writing this story, however, I wish you'd write more about the time the Marauders went to Hogwarts, so we could see more of them, Mia, Lily and Elizabeth's school years. Great chapter, though.
mariannewrgt chapter 12 . 11/19/2016
I just love Sirius taunting Lily and James!
mariannewrgt chapter 11 . 11/17/2016
Yes, Mia's parents are a real piece of work.

Great chapter, and I don't care whether it's a short one or a long one (although I DO prefer the long ones), a chapter in this series is always pretty good.

Lily AND James sharing a dorm... Ha!
mariannewrgt chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
Strong emotions running between Lulu and Gabe, huh? Loved the chapter, as usual.
mariannewrgt chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
I just love how these two got together! So funny seeing Elizabeth, Remus and Lily not having a clue about it though!
mariannewrgt chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
Loved the chapter. I had so much fun reading Mia killing her potion because of Sirius and Marlene's rumor!
mariannewrgt chapter 7 . 11/17/2016
Oh, the denial! Haha

Beautiful, plain and simple denial of their own feelings.
mariannewrgt chapter 6 . 11/17/2016
Loved James predicting them getting together!

However, the thought that he will never get to be Sirius best man or his firstborn godfather almost made me cry... :(