Reviews for The Sheriff's Daughter
DrucillasRinging chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Great story :)
Hessian304 chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
This is a really touching story. I love this so far. Can't believe my mom is making me go to bed in the middle of it! Oh well, I will finish tomorrow :) Great work.
HotchPotchMiss chapter 8 . 4/21/2009
Great plot - looking forward to more.
AccountKilled chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
Haha, Guy finally gets the girl!
AccountKilled chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
And so the drama continues. I'm surprised that PJ gave up so easily and silly Robin. Honestly!
princess-katie chapter 5 . 4/19/2009

Good story, I can't believe that I haven't reviewed this before.

Hope you update soon,

AccountKilled chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Of course Robin can't die, oh joy. I'm concerned about the fallout for Jane and Guy though. Guy always gets blamed.
Julix121 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
You are an amazing writer, the plot and characters are perfect. I can't wait to read more.
redliverpool chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
What a great start, how any woman could fail to find a bare-chested Guy is attractive is beyond me (and I suspect/hope, Jane also soon?), I mean, clothed Guy still makes me drool!

I love the idea of the Sheriff's daughter being the one to deal with Hood and help - I hope - Guy at the same time. Loved Much's line about the Sheriff having a child - it echoed my sentiments exactly LOL. I look forward to reading more!
AccountKilled chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
An interesting plan indeed. The question is, will it work. Plus, I don't entirely trust Jane. She appears to be so much more than she is currently presenting. And I am a little surprised that Guy would agree to a plan after a kiss. Didn't Marian tease him to her side many a time. Why would he let himself be played again, even if it was just a kiss?
SallyJupiter90 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This has a lot of promise to be an excellent story. well done and keep going! i love it! SJ