Reviews for The Book of Broods
Dragonkingofthestars chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
well thats one way to look at teh human rat realation ship. By the,what is white wolf? the bible part of this cross over i get but what is white wolf? i googled it and got a lot of things that are not somthing that one can make a cross over about. (white wolf creekk)

it looks intresting here, what is it so i can look it up?

faving, following, and reading.
Lord of Daemons chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Well this is certainly something I never anticipated finding on this site. Good job! Glad to find someone else interested in the world of darkness. I like the way you rewrote the mythology in such a way that it didn't matter if you really knew the world of darkness or not it was still a good read but at the same time if you did know it you would get more from it. By the way I'm currently working on a Promethean the created and full metal alchemist crossover called FMA the wretched flame. Maybe you and I could talk about a collaboration some time in the future? Even if your not interested in that specifically, I would still love to get your opinion on my story ideas. Send me a P.M and we'll talk.

Sincerely,

Lord of Daemons
EarthScorpion chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Ah, nice to see that you're actually putting this up on . Obviously, at the moment, the WiP threads are quite a bit ahead (and I just pushed them further ahead), but this has a lot of potential.

Also, anything which expands content from Shadows of the UK is fundamentally a good thing.