Reviews for Abby's Niece
Pliffy chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
Love you story but it is Anna not Ana if you say spell it like that thing do it.
neonpurplefrog chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
please update soon
aliceandra chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
Keep it up!

Alice
finlaure chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
Gibbs is mad, everyone better look out.
STLFAN chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
Great chapter but way too short. Your teasing the readers. :(

Really want to see what happens in this story. Looking forward to your updates.
Squint-1121 chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
I cant weait to see how this story unfolds. Thanks for the update!
finlaure chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Sad but good chapter. Sometimes I have the hardest time not putting in my Southern drawl that I speak with all the time. Unless I'm tired, then I speak in German, with the drawl.
magical faery chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Awesome story! Can't wait to see what happens next, I bet Gibbs is going to go into overprotective father overdrive!
Squint-1121 chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Ok, first we'll get the constructive criticism out of the way. Your POV changed to 1st person in the begining of this chapter and then changed back to third person. Im not sure if you were trying something new or just didn't notice, but I suggest sticking with third person. I recommend a beta to help with the grammar since it's hard to catch sometimes, especially when the author is focusing on plot details. You're missing some punctuation throughout the story so far. Lastly, the the note at the end of this chapter about you almost typing "ya'll" is unnecessary and personaly, completly threw me out of the story.

Now, about the plot: I love it! Im so happy you updated! I cant wait until you unleash Gibbs on that sad excuse for a human... :D Keep it up! This is a great story.
gabbytiva123 chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
really really good!

i can't wait for more!
finlaure chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
Very heavy. Good, but heavy. Can't wait for Gibbs to get some revenge.
STLFAN chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
Great start. So sad that the human trafficing still exists.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your next update.
McShell chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Interesting story. What happens next? Update soon please
finlaure chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
This is getting Very interesting, if very sad. Please more soon
gabbytiva123 chapter 2 . 4/16/2009