Reviews for A Fairly Innocent Evening
YOU CANNOT LEAVE
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
Dude I find the A/N to be so fuckin funny
kombatant88 chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
it's funny because tsukune can turn this around on moka for going through his laundry basket
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
U stupid person it was getting good
Guest chapter 12 . 4/18/2014
Your stories are the greatest - fireangel
Guest chapter 12 . 9/27/2013
Wtf did u end it ass?
A fan chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
thatguyy chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
WHAT ?
KitsuneToRyuu chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
From having the most awsome game characters in chibi as your profile pic i salute you. Plus, very good I love how moka is such a little minx xD.
Peachs chapter 12 . 12/2/2011
is awsome!
Tj chapter 12 . 5/6/2011
No continue the story it's just getting interesting
dragsly1 chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
you suck for not finishing
dragsly1 chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
ok the guy that is giving you reviews is in your story dont do that cause it confuses the reader

from: dragsly1
ScarletTemptress chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
I read a few chapters, then got too annoyed to continue. The little talks you have with the true Moka-sama are a little pathetic. It seems stupid actually, but I can over look it. However, it's unbelievably annoying when you constantly put your own words into the story in parentheses or in underlined, bold letters. It's hard to read the chapter when you have things like that in the way. I suggest taking out those or at least putting them above the conversation with Moka-sama. Shorten them up a bit, sometimes they are longer then the chapter it's self. One last tip, don't make super short chapters or overly long ones. Making a chapter the right size has A LOT to do with how many people will want to continue reading the story. If you get a good idea but it's small, by all means type it up so it's not forgotten. But save it to add to another chapter that needs a little more content. Enough criticizing from me. Over all I think this story has a lot of potential, just work on a couple things. Know that I don't mean to be an ass. I just would like to help you along, I hope you can take my advise to heart without taking it too personally. Good luck with this story and any future ones.

Ashley A. B.
337327765RANDOMNUMBERS chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
Failburger across the board. That is all.