Reviews for Anything for Love
elfluvr13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This is a good beginning. Emma has that energy that enchants readers. Continue to update. Good luck. You have such a creative talent.
AllieKaaos chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Hm. You could get rich off this Kiev guy. After all, he's so tight, you stick some coal up there, you'll get diamonds! (lol)
AllieKaaos chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
Unless Danica is eight at this point, Kel cannot be 17, as she left the white city at sixteen. She is only ten years older than Danica- _ otherwise you're good. Is Emma Danica's grandmother or ggrandmother?
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This is cool too.

-Random-
rain-of-the-soul chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
ks. i enjoy reading just how much contrast you have in the story and how diffrent hte charactes seem to be. I like the aspect of Emmas char. she seemes a bit diffrent from the other Avians that have beem secribed and i love it. it might make it a bit easyer in the end. lol

her guard seems to have somehting up his *insert bad word* and hes really getting to me and i hate it. I know hell come in handy ata latter time but till then i dont like him. hes making fun of the schmexy falcon. or from what youve described him as sexy any way... lol (upps, this is only a teen... hehe)

speaking of, it owuld be nice to have a bit of discription of hte people. i know you hinted at it but you really didnt give us much. im a verry visual person when i read so building characters in my mind is a nessesity.

emma realyl does seem like she could be afun character. she has a lot of personality to her seemes to get what she wants, come hell or high water. i love it. the fire in her will defenetly bve beter in latter chapters. (no pun...)

i cant wait to see how you incorperate the war in this whole mess. are you going to tryand put thato ne perid of peace that happened and ended with the falcons messing everything up? thtat could be really good, but kind of a main plot thing...

i like how Emma doesnt like being treated like the hight and mighty princess brat. i like her! pluss the fact that she hasnt yet chosen a mate is always a pluss. i have no idea were you are going with this story but am eager to find out. how you are going to make it work between a falcon a hawk is beyond me... but cant wati to see it~! loves! \

update soon!

~soulless~

(oh! btw.. thanks much for the review and all that... hehe)
rain-of-the-soul chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
ok.. just a few things.

one.. i love it. Ive never seen this type of story before and i have to say, its good. its original, it has character that isn't normally seen in this site.

two. you have a lot of room to go with this story because form what i remember, (and mind you it was a while ago) we don't know what happens, so i hope you give us something new! it may be hard, but you'll always have me helping you if you so choose to update. lol

three, i dont know if this is just a diff chapter because its the first one but please for the love of all that's holly make longer chapters... please! it will drive me nutz if there all this length. it was a good first chapter at this length but don't let it become a habit. the more you put it into it, the longer and more thought ill be with the reviews.

four. from your profile you seem to have a good scene of writing and an even better scene of humor. love it. and i cant wait to read the next chapter. Ive never read anything like this before and I'm glad that you came up with this idea and are posting it. love it! and so help me god if you don't update and do it soon, I'm going to hunt you down and kill you... lol jkjkjkjkjkj

but really... update ad so it soon. i really want to know where your going whit this.

~soulless~
Lykothraxx chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This is a very good piece, I'm glad to see such stunning writers write about my favorite series.

Keep up the good work!