Reviews for Never Assume
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
This story is amazing! Please update soon! :)
Ficchii chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Erm... Hey?
You see I'm in love with this fic. It's simply breathtaking and made me so speechless.
But the sad part is when I see that you haven't update this unbelievably awesome fanfic in... What? 3 years? Idk.
But seriously I love this fanfic:) if you have the time, please update:)
kiri sp chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
please update, i want to know who SHADOW is. Beside i simply adore story with stoic female characters.
Ninja99 chapter 8 . 6/26/2011

this is awesome!

you should really continue *3*
A.H. Nox chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
I apoligise for spamming you. This time I'm just here to say: You really need to continue! You have got me addicted and I need more of your story plot. I also like how you made Aido into a bumbling idiot, but more sincere. Congradulation on the 100th review!
A.H. Nox chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Hello again,

I just wanted to let you know that you are doing a very good job. I'm very impressed. It might be just me, but Zero seems a little OOC. Not by a lot but only slightly. Does he ever find out about Kumori?
A.H. Nox chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
I like how you showed more of Kaname's "evil" side. The way you made him is his true self in my POV. Continue to work hard!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
Wow, this is a really good story! I have to admit, I'm a little afraid of making Kumori mad after I saw how mad she got at Kaname! XP Lol, I hope you continue because I also adore the hyper, fangirl, Suzune!
twelveoclock chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Go for it. I'm always here for you to fall back on if you need to. Miss you so much.
Nott01 chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter
Diving in chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
I like your story so far, I can't wait for the next chapters.
helloXlove chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
wow this story is AMAZING! :DD

i reallyy hope you decide to continue it, cause im already addicted!
camelotprincess1 chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
I can't believe that you haven't updated in over a year! I absolutely love this story! It's so hard to find Kaname/OC stories. Your story is amazing. Please update ASAP!
A jellybean D chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
Great story. Those two words just sum it up.

You have a huge talent, so don't be afraid! Just let us do the flames (and do you SEE any flames here? No? Me neither.) while you do your great writing.

I really hope you're going to keep this going on!
Aza1ia chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
AWWWW Suzune and Aido are soooo cute together, please please please (10000 more please's) update as soon as possible. This story is great, I can't wait to find out who "Shadow" is.

Again, please update as soon as possible :D