Reviews for Loving the Boogeyman
soserene93 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Aww so sweet!
Something.Evil.Comes.This.Way chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
what no more of this good peace of pages of book you must make more for your biggest fan:D lol no but plz make more.
Little Bassoonist chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Aw. Short, sweet, and lovely. Well written. :) [Nolanverse, I presume, b/c of the mention of the scars?] Haha I lolled when I read the part about grabbing his leg. Reminds me of a little kid who won't let go of Mommy or Daddy.
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
So sweet. :) I love the fics that give him a heart. Haha. Maybe it is a little too late, but their relationship is so complicated and fun to explore... xD

Good writing too, btw. Mentioning the graffiti was a nice touch. ;)
alocin chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I thought this was really sweet; I like seeing the Joker's perspective and how he's slightly baffled about the whole Harley being devoted to him thing. "How did that happen and why is she all over me?" But I think he can work with it!
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
loves his Pooh.

How can anyone NOT love Harley?:D

The way Harley feels about her Puddin',

I feel the same about Jonathan.

Too bad he's not real.*sniff* :
DustyDreamer chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I liked that this was told from Joker's perspective, and I think you really hit the nail on the head saying how her infatuation with him confused him. That last line pulled at my heartstrings - lovely job well done!
MK08 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
LOVED IT! I like how Joker is compared to the Boogeyman, it makes me giggle. But also makes a lot of sense. And Harley's devotion to him is dead on. The ending was also perfect. :)

Great job!