Reviews for Eve and Her Adam
Leone Brion chapter 1 . 3/24
Oh my god! This was so fucking good! I loved it. This is the first Allen x Road fic I've read that was actually good and actually tempted me to convert to shipping them as well. It was awesome, I want to shriek! AHH! Allen x Road really do seem like the best represensation of forbidden love in media after all!

I really like how you made the Adam and Eve concept work as well. It was very well done, and also neat which warms my heart.

Your take on the kiss scene was much needed in this fic to make me like the pairing even more. I honestly didn't like RoAllen all too much before reading this. I just didn't think they'd fit well, but with your add on however made this pairing possible to like, but still not canon-worthy in my opinion. I love Road and Allen even more now, and you actually raised my tolerance of them together even more (if that is a good word to describe what I'm feeling for them). ;D
One last thing: you telling us that Allen does in fact hate Road made me sad and I was in denial for a while, but then after thinking thoroughly, it'd be best to say that Allen does in fact hate the Noah. I really, really like how you depicted their characters. It was extremely well done.
Indigo-Jay chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Beautiful. I enjoyed your story a lot. It's terribly sweet and tastingly bitter.
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I. Really like this
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Woooow, now that was powerful yet fitting description, the words you wrote had a life on their own, it was a pleasure to read, I love it to pieces~3
MnMsRoK chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
OOOHHH! SO CUTE! I love Rhode x Allen! It makes everything more exciting!
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Wow. Just-WOW. Damn that was great!
p3paula chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
sweet,..

but sad...

aw...
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
PRETTY.

so intensely pretty~.

i love the metaphors and /truth/.

excellent fic. :3

~Pizzazz
peony-and-poppy chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
This was so good! I love how Allen and Rhode are like Adam and Eve! Great concept. XD
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This fic is extremely well written and I really like your style of writing in it. I loved the idea that Rhode seduces Allen with dreams and that he secretly likes it. I love this pairing.
Random Reader 452 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Lovely use of symbolism there. It's authors like you that make me love AllenxRhode. I give this a 10 out of 10. Keep up the good work. )
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
i liked it. more realistic than many other allen/rhode fics.
Book Thief101 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
That was so sweet and sad because it's (kinda) true!:)

I it!W

Best sad Allen and Rhode Fic. EVA'!XD

I hope u make more of this pairing; I'll be waiting if u do!_