Reviews for Chuck vs complicated love
cavemenftw chapter 16 . 2/11
That was a lovely story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2016
This story just got really really dumb
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2016
Sounds like Chuck finally grew a pair.
Lonny J chapter 16 . 8/5/2016
This was excellent! Don't worry about English not being your first language, you write in English better that 2/3 of the authors on this site. There were a very few spelling and usage errors, but nothing that spoiled the flow of the story. Thanks.
baldcoder chapter 16 . 7/11/2016
Really good story. Well done. I like it.
LillyHalliwell chapter 16 . 9/18/2015
Loved that ending!
michaelfmx chapter 16 . 7/10/2015
Just re-read this story and realized that I had not reviewed. I can imagine that those readers who read as the story was written might have been frustrated by the pace of updates, fortunately, those of us who have jus found it did not have to worry about it.

I disagree with a couple of reviewers. I found the will they, won't they just right for a story of this length. That is what this story is about. And when they finally did, boy did they. The adult material was very well written. Very classy.

If you are a reader looking for a story with some angst but that ends beautifully (and you don't mind a scene with some romantic smut) this is definitely for you. Enjoy.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
I'm sorry but she had it coming in this chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 3/6/2014
Thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
This was an amazing story!
Reyes9 chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
Great to see a final chapter on this one, been a loong time coming :) Great job.
spcr71 chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
What a treat to get another chapter on one of the classic "Sarah winning Chuck back" fics. This has always been one of my favorites, thanks for putting a cherry on top.
esardi chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
Thank you for this wonderful and beautiful story. However most of all for finishing it.
phnxgrl chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
Kudos on a fine story!
phnxgrl chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
I loved how Sarah and Chuck finally made love. Please continue.