Reviews for The Amnesia Years
Anonymous chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
Thank you for this lovely double-update! _ So, what happens next? SeleneAntony, then there's the whole Tanis/Illa/Jelicho thing... I'm really excited now, haa... Well, wonderful stuff as always, please continue. :)
Anonymous chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
Well, it's been a while, but I still really like this story. I know authors HATE it when people tell them to hurry up and update, so I'm not going to do that. Instead, I am going to wish you well and hope that things are going good for you. So, now that I sound like a creeper, I am going to ask that when you do update, could you put in a little more Andreas/Illa? I hope this story doesn't die!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 4/24/2011
May I say that you are now the reigning champion of cliff-hangers? ;) This is getting really exciting, and I really like the Illa/Andreas pairing ; May I say that I (really) would like to know her re-action to her memories of him. Please continue with this, it is excellent!
anonymous chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
This is really good! Please update soon, and Happy holidays! :D
Anonymous chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
Woah! Okay, was not expecting that. Geez, you weren't kidding when you said Lucain was mad! But won't this do more damage than he expects? Selene isn't going to go after Antony, is she? Eagerly anticipating the next chapter ]
keili77 chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
M. It's sounds interesting.

Victor dances with joy. But he wouldn't want to kill or injure Lucian in a dishonourable way (I mean imprisoning or/and lashing). Poisoning or hired killer, by the way, is more acceptable.

Who know? That vamp is so unpredictable and means to pay lots of money for killer.
anonymous chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
Aw *sniffle* This chapter makes me feel so sorry for Tanis. In the movies he always seemed like an annoying little bug. This is excellent please update soon! ]
morgan12149 chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
i wounder howlucian and sonja are going to feel about antony working for viktor
keili77 chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
Oh. You did good work, really. Expecially I like the meeting Lucian and Illa. It was cool. But one more moment.

"She inhaled tasting the wind with her nose and sensed her brothers and sisters were awakening."

Sisters! They have lycans-women? It's definetely not vampiress, because there is only one in the castle - Sonja, Illa's mother.

When lycans-girls appear - before or after ROTL? Which is their role in the pack?
Anonymous chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
Hmm, Tanis and Illa. I wonder how that'll turn out :] Then there's Kraven and his Selene complex... Will Michael be appearing in this story? Please update soon.
morgan12149 chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
you should have lucian and sonja come back into the story again
keili77 chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Good chapter. I liked the conversation between Antony and Selene. Anyway we'll see how Victor is going to react. Keep update and Merry Christmas.
Wolfen Dreams chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Good story, can't wait for more.
keili77 chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Now Victor must give Antony a post of death dealer captain of at least officer. I hope Victor doesn't repeat some of his last mistakes. And interesting look at the reaction of Lucian and Sonja. I don't believe that they don't have spies in Victor's fortress.
BruisedSmile chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
I was happily surprised and so excited to discover you had started a sequel to the Children, which I adored. This looks very promising so far, you have a great writing style that carries the story along well with pace, feeling and interest. Poor Lucian and Sonja - I love them to pieces and hope you will get back to them soon as I adore the way you write their relationship. I can't beleive Antony has gone to Vikor! Stupid boy! Great job describing his frustration and anger though, that I can sort of understand why. They are so young compared to Lucian and Sonja and don't understand what they sacrified for them. Thank god Illa has some common sense, though I have doubts about this Andreas...

Keep up the good work!